Steve Morison

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Steve Morison

Post by Cjay »

Clip on twitter showing the ref clearly going for a yellow card for Cooper.

Until. Morison barged into Cooper and went bowling over with his arms outstretched.

Cue a huge melee and a sending off.

Apparently he was winding up the fans all day.

PLayed well but someone needs to remind him that he has a 1 in 5 record in this league, and plays like he did today once every season :lol:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Steve Morison

Post by 1964white »

Steve Morison has been speaking to the press following Millwall's victory at Elland Road

“I thought I played well and it’s a shame the Leeds fans never got to see me play like that,” Morison said. “That’s what I can do but I never did it for them so I can understand their frustration towards me.

“It was pantomime stuff and I got a couple of good assists. I was getting plenty of stick and they never like it when it’s turned on its head, do they?

“That might be an amazing game for the fans but that’s not an amazing game to play in. You don’t want to play football like that. You shouldn’t have to score four goals just to win a game, especially when you’re 2-0 up against ten men.”

Asked why Leeds had failed to see the best of him, Morison said bluntly: “Because I was crap when I played here.”
gessa

Post by gessa »

Wonder if he'll give the wages back he robbed us of. We all knew you were crap Steve.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Don't get me started on Morison :evil: :rant: :rant: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

becchio bear wrote:Don't get me started on Morison :evil: :rant: :rant: :bear:
Ditto but he couldn’t do it at a big club is all I’d add
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote:Wonder if he'll give the wages back he robbed us of. We all knew you were crap Steve.
Took some real stick from our fans on Saturday which is silly as it only inspired him to do well against us. Our fans didn't like it when he showed his shirt to the kop after he was involved in one of their goals plus a couple of gestures he made to our baiting crowd. SM could quite easily been booked for inciting the crowd although the anger from our fans initiated his actions. All the nonsense back-fired on us in the end. We played into Millwall's hands.

When will our fans ever learn ?
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

For the Cooper Challenge Saville goes down clutching his LEFT leg. The Physio cpmes on and treats his RIGHT leg.

Fortunately for the expiring Saville, salvation was at hand. From being on the point of passing away, brave George was hauled back from the brink by the sight of the red card being brandished at the Leeds skipper, and promptly hopped back up onto his feet, fully restored to health and vigour. It is understood that the novel technique of healing a fatal left leg injury by treating the right leg may now be adopted as standard practice, due to the spectacular results effected by the expertise of the Millwall medical staff.

Full story here with pictorial evidence.
https://roblufc.org/2018/01/21/leeds-un ... -atkinson/
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

becchio bear wrote:Don't get me started on Morison :evil: :rant: :rant: :bear:
Go on, tell us what you really think of him bb :)