Alioski, Roofe & O'Kane

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Alioski, Roofe & O'Kane

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:26 pm They do but surely they must see how crap they are in games.
God knows mate

Not many of our fans applauded Roofe or Alioski off the pitch when they were replaced so the majority of our travelling support can see the problems

Credit to our wonderful fans we did give the the players a rousing applause at the end of the game going into song "We're Leeds & We're Proud Of It" as the players clapped us looking on very disappointed. Pontus & Pennington were totally dejected as they trudged off the pitch
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

gessa wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:59 pm O'Kane owed us yesterday after his stupid sending off, again he failed to deliver. Has to be dropped for Sunday, surely.
It’s true. It’s strange how he has become so poor. Maybe a flash in the pan at Bournemouth
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

All three need dropping

Why is it we haven't won a game since Boxing Day ?

Too many passengers who are weak with no backbone in our first XI