Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back

Post by 1964white »

Liggy & Sandra are no longer posting on MOT

Thank you Liggy for all your fun, I've lost count how many times I laughed my head off with some of your amusing comments. Your Sandra also comes across as a nice lady & your rock I assume. Take care both of you.

I'll miss you both :love:

Hopefully one day both of you will return to our forum. Thank you for your kind words about the folk on here which I've read on the Moderator Forum
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Sadly.....

Post by Norm »

Why Leon?
hector

Post by hector »

I suspected that was the case from last week.... Sadly
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Why? Really enjoyed a lot of their posts
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
hector

Post by hector »

weasel wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:14 pm Sounds like you got off lightly as you could have ended up covered in a mixture of vomit, dog sh*t and your own p*ss. Sounds like a normal Saturday night out for Liggy ;-) ;-)
I suspect the above is the reason
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

The emojis denoted winks, but without them it would have been very insulting.
Perhaps it was very insulting anyway, especially for Sandra.
I can't speak for motforum but I certainly don't subscribe to this sentiment.
Sandra you are a good lass and liggy you are a fun-loving rascal and I'm sure weasel didn't literally mean those words.
Prank post gone wrong I suspect.
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

Sad news.

Liggy was always one of my favorite posters and made me proper LOL at times, will be missed in this quiet corner of Norfolk.

MOT Liggs and Sandra
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Norm wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:15 am The emojis denoted winks, but without them it would have been very insulting.
Perhaps it was very insulting anyway, especially for Sandra.
I can't speak for motforum but I certainly don't subscribe to this sentiment.
Sandra you are a good lass and liggy you are a fun-loving rascal and I'm sure weasel didn't literally mean those words.
Prank post gone wrong I suspect.
The emojis probably made it worse imo, it's why I, virtually, never use them.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

Thank God Weasel isn't one of the moderators !!! Or I could be wrong ??
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

Is anyone going to actually say why they are no longer posting? Perhaps that wouldn't be appropriate but, given the flavour of some of Liggy's posts, I find it hard to believe weasel's post would have made him do anything other than laugh, not throw teddy out of the pram
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

1964white wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:12 am Liggy & Sandra are no longer posting on MOT

Thank you Liggy for all your fun, I've lost count how many times I laughed my head off with some of your amusing comments. Your Sandra also comes across as a nice lady & your rock I assume. Take care both of you.

I'll miss you both :love:

Hopefully one day both of you will return to our forum. Thank you for your kind words about the folk on here which I've read on the Moderator Forum
Did they PM you and say they wouldn't be posting again ?
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Looking at some other Leeds Forums I would be surprised if the above mentioned comment would be relevant. Some other Forums are far worse in regard to name calling etc.
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

I reported Liggy for one of his posts which I thought needed to .....but I was glad he returned....I am sorry he has decided not to post anymore.

I think he needs a wee bit of help.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Some of liggy's posts really made me laugh, some totally confused me ,of the few posts Sandra made , some alluded to the fact he was a great family man, she was probably one of only a few who could live with him :) , you could feel the warmth in her posts about him. They came over as nice people who were made for one another. Hopefully they haven't reacted in haste but if so then i would be more than happy to welcome them back.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

gessa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:49 pm Some of liggy's posts really made me laugh, some totally confused me ,of the few posts Sandra made , some alluded to the fact he was a great family man, she was probably one of only a few who could live with him :) , you could feel the warmth in her posts about him. They came over as nice people who were made for one another. Hopefully they haven't reacted in haste but if so then i would be more than happy to welcome them back.
Couldn't have put it better Ges! Also he deeply cared about his pidgeons, spoke lovingly about them and seemed very knowledgable. (And I'll definately miss being called 'Mucky Duck' :( )
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ronan wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:20 pm Did they PM you and say they wouldn't be posting again ?
No Liggy contacted Adam.

Liggy & Sandra are no longer members of MOT
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ronan wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:22 pm I reported Liggy for one of his posts which I thought needed to .....but I was glad he returned....I am sorry he has decided not to post anymore.
Nice to hear Ronan :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:49 pm Some of liggy's posts really made me laugh, some totally confused me ,of the few posts Sandra made , some alluded to the fact he was a great family man, she was probably one of only a few who could live with him :) , you could feel the warmth in her posts about him. They came over as nice people who were made for one another. Hopefully they haven't reacted in haste but if so then i would be more than happy to welcome them back.
Yes mate I also reckon they had a strong loving relationship & gave the impression they had plenty of fun in their lives :-D In the main L & S were certainly well respected by folk on here, not always easy for newbies to gain such respect on a forum
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:26 pm Couldn't have put it better Ges! Also he deeply cared about his pidgeons, spoke lovingly about them and seemed very knowledgable. (And I'll definately miss being called 'Mucky Duck' :( )
I'll miss Liggy calling me moggy :moggy:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

lufc1304 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:04 pm Is anyone going to actually say why they are no longer posting? Perhaps that wouldn't be appropriate but, given the flavour of some of Liggy's posts, I find it hard to believe weasel's post would have made him do anything other than laugh, not throw teddy out of the pram
I get the impression Sandra was more upset & offended by the comment

Jill said she'd feel the same way if a similar comment was aimed at me, she would also have their guts for garters :lol: us blokes would probably just shrug our shoulders & laugh it off