Who's going to the match tomorrow?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Misskel
Ballboy
Ballboy

Who's going to the match tomorrow?

Post by Misskel »

Anyone going to Bristol city match tomorrow?
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Who's going to the match tomorrow?

Post by 1964white »

I'll be there as normal, hopefully Pontus doesn't pick up a yellow card which would ultimately incur a suspension. then I can look forward to seeing our two class players Saiz & Jansson playing together in our team at Derby next Wednesday, the first time in 2018 :-D
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Welcome to the forum Misskel
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

You're not going to try and make fans not go to the toilet until halftime are you Misskel?

Just a thought :whistle:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Norm wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:38 pm You're not going to try and make fans not go to the toilet until halftime are you Misskel?

Just a thought :whistle:
I avoid going to the loo at half-time as you are likely to end up with beer being chucked over you & then smoked out in the toilet by our idiot brigade of Leeds fans at away games :rant:
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

So our great away support isn't always appreciated by the home fans Leon.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Norm wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:48 pm So our great away support isn't always appreciated by the home fans Leon.
I doubt they are Norm, at times I despair with a section of our fans whose behaviour is akin to something off a rough council estate. Championship clubs are reacting by not serving beer at half-time & some are not selling alcohol before or during the match with a total ban.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

The ban on alcohol before and during games wouldn't bother me because, when I used to go to Leeds, I used to like a drink on the train back home and at home, often with Leeds fans who'd travelled by car or bus. When I lived in York it would be at the Dean Court hotel downstairs bar, where I worked part-time a few times - a lot of Leeds fans used to get in there.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Don't forget to be good and to stay seated throughout the match (as per the rules), and definitely no going to the loo unless it's before the match, after the match or during the half-time break.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Thanks H
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Norm wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:01 amThanks H
You're welcome Norm
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

I’ll be there despite Sky’s attempt to put lots of people off by having it KO at 16.30. My friend and his son,who are season ticket holder aren’t coming as they live in Cheshire and by the time they get home it’ll be too late as his son is only 5 and has school on Monday.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:04 am I’ll be there despite Sky’s attempt to put lots of people off by having it KO at 16.30. My friend and his son,who are season ticket holder aren’t coming as they live in Cheshire and by the time they get home it’ll be too late as his son is only 5 and has school on Monday.
There must be lots of kids in the same situation & also adults who would normally attend the game

Sky wins again Rich :evil: you can understand why Leeds fans don't go to games when we are constantly on the telly
Haighy
First Team
First Team

Post by Haighy »

I'm going.... reluctantly :dun: :scar1 :scar1