Another ex-Leeds manager gone

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Another ex-Leeds manager gone

Post by 1964white »

1964white

Re: Another ex-Leeds manager gone

Post by 1964white »

All that heavy metal stuff must have been a burden on our ex :guitar: :span: :hamr:
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

He did well in his first season but his formula seems to have dissolved so I suppose it was inevitable he would be fired for their current position, 20th of 24.
He's probably an OK manager - seemed OK everywhere until fired by Wigan in fairness, but then fired by MC from us.
After taking over Fleetwood and getting them to the playoff positions, Norwich wanted him but Fleetwood managed to keep him, only for him to lose the plot this season.

Football can be so capricious. Even Red Nose was being touted for the sack until Wilko saved his bacon by giving him Cantona, because Cantona is the one who, finding a new home at the theatre of scum, made it his business to save Fergie and win trophies.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

Victim of his own success.

They had an amazing season last season.

I liked him when he was here, I think we'd have done a lot better if he'd stayed and not been replaced by a fat bloke in a sombrero.

He started things off at Brentford, got Wigan in the top 6 and has now ended up getting the sack at Fleetwood.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Clive wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:14 pm I think we'd have done a lot better if he'd stayed and not been replaced by a fat bloke in a sombrero.
:lol: :rol: :lol:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Thought George Graham or someone had died when I read the title ...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"