Leeds Fans 2-0 Bristol City

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Leeds Fans 2-0 Bristol City

Post by 1964white »

Our fans were magnificent today when all looked lost at 0-2

The whole ground erupted into song with a rendition of 'We are the champions, champions of Europe' waving & swinging the scarves in the air for a full twenty minutes, amazing scenes :-D

:scar1 :shirtw: :clapp: :scarfe2:

In that time our team responded & woke up to the fact that they should be providing the entertainment by scoring two goals giving us the opportunity to almost win the game :shock:
craighemmings
Ballboy
Ballboy
Twitter: @craighemmings

Re: Leeds Fans 2-0 Bristol City

Post by craighemmings »

good result .... after being 2-0 down...keeper error ...can not knock the ams commitment at2-2 we could av won it.....get behind Eckie we can reach the play offs MOT
Last edited by craighemmings on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Bristol City fans views on the magnificent Leeds support today

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... earn-draw/
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Must admit when I heard the firs Waccoe chants it just brought a wry smile to my face and the thought that we never will be. Almost felt almost like we were taking the mickey out of ourselves (along the lines of the Leeds are falling apart song). However rather than it just petering out the crescendo grew and it was amazing to see, must have brought goosebumps to people there, the scarf swirling etc was amazing especially with the whole stadium joining in. I have often made the point about how sometimes the crowd creating a negative vibe works against us but today showed the power the fans have when they are all united and dragged the team to produce a performance out of nothing. Absolutely superb from the fans today and hopefully an indication to everyone that we are not dead and buried. Hopefully a turning point and just a shame we couldn't have nicked a winner or I think the noise at the end would have put this week's earthquake to shame.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:35 pm However rather than it just petering out the crescendo grew and it was amazing to see, must have brought goosebumps to people there, the scarf swirling etc was amazing especially with the whole stadium joining in.
It certainly did Weasel

Proud to be a Leeds fan, we inspired our team & earned a point for all of you Leeds Leeds Leeds out there :-D
LevLeeds
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Twitter: @Simonlev99

Post by LevLeeds »

1964white wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:10 pm Our fans were magnificent today when all looked lost at 0-2

The whole ground erupted into song with a rendition of 'We are the champions, champions of Europe' waving & swinging the scarves in the air for a full twenty minutes, amazing scenes :-D

:scar1 :shirtw: :clapp: :scarfe2:

In that time our team responded & woke up to the fact that they should be providing the entertainment by scoring two goals giving us the opportunity to almost win the game :shock:
Just seen this post 64, second half performance by the fans was simply superb, immensely proud of the fans an to be a Leeds fan, the noise sounded incredible on TV. More of the same needed. Imagine the noise if the header from Lassie crept under the bar. Wowzzers..... :clap: :clap: :love:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

LevLeeds wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:47 am Just seen this post 64, second half performance by the fans was simply superb, immensely proud of the fans an to be a Leeds fan, the noise sounded incredible on TV. More of the same needed. Imagine the noise if the header from Lassie crept under the bar. Wowzzers..... :clap: :clap: :love:
I said my mate Riot (who use to post on here) when we got those corners towards the end of the game, "if we score here this stadium will erupt" & when Lassoga headed the ball most of us were already celebrating only to end up with our heads in our hands as the ball hit the bar :(

Moments like yesterday you cannot beat that feeling of adrenaline actually being at a game :scar1 :scarfe2:
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

I had fears the second half would turn ' toxic ' in terms of the crowd and whilst there were some daft and unhelpful ironic cheers to Feliex catching a few after he's mistake, the moment WACCOE started it was incredible. It was if someone flicked a light switch and the team started to play !

To all of you guys and girls in attendance yesterday, truly magnificent , I take my hat off to you !

I just wish you had been truly rewarded with that Lassoga header not hitting the bar but going in for the winner.
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gurj wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:03 am I had fears the second half would turn ' toxic ' in terms of the crowd and whilst there were some daft and unhelpful ironic cheers to Feliex catching a few after he's mistake, the moment WACCOE started it was incredible. It was if someone flicked a light switch and the team started to play !

To all of you guys and girls in attendance yesterday, truly magnificent , I take my hat off to you !

I just wish you had been truly rewarded with that Lassoga header not hitting the bar but going in for the winner.
At least that second half was better than anything we've experienced over the last few months Gurj
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Fans were excellent.

Until they fired up we were in cruise control hurtling towards another defeat.

They deserve credit.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom