o/t Salisbury Spy

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
hector

o/t Salisbury Spy

Post by hector » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:16 am

Well..... with my Auntie and uncle living across the road from him, and having been to the hospital yesterday and bumped into the Home Sec...

I can tell you from the horses mouth (no pun intended about Amber) :angel: I can say that the copper is expected to make a full recovery, and so are the spy and his daughter, although that is not being broadcast just yet..... I think they assume Putin is going to have a go at them again, as the securtiy around the hospital is extreme to say the least.....
:tup: “And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.” :wink:

Richard
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Re: o/t Salisbury Spy

Post by Richard » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:54 am

I'm not saying it isn't a news worthy story but I don't understand why the press are going so overboard with it and why we have 200 troops in the area. The bloke was a spy, Putin has tried to have him knocked off, is that really surprising?

hector

Post by hector » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:13 pm

I fully agree Richard, but it diverts the news away from the current brexit fiasco, and will go on for a while I think....

Also with my knowledge of nerve agent and how it works, if that is what had been used, they would all 3 be dead by now, and if it was given to them at home, they would not have made it to the end of the drive never mind bimble around Salisbury eating and drinking all day...

Summat stinks here, and not just the drains after all this water.....

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:11 pm

The UK will expel 23 Russian diplomats after Moscow refused to explain how a Russian-made nerve agent was used on former spy in Salisbury, the PM says

Theresa May said the diplomats, who have a week to leave, were identified as "undeclared intelligence officers".

Russia denies being involved in the attempted murder of former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia.

It refused to meet Mrs May's midnight deadline to co-operate in the case.

1964white

Post by 1964white » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Expect retaliation from the Russian's

Could all kick off in this summer's World Cup

beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:32 pm

hector wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:16 am
Well..... with my Auntie and uncle living across the road from him, and having been to the hospital yesterday and bumped into the Home Sec...

I can tell you from the horses mouth (no pun intended about Amber) :angel: I can say that the copper is expected to make a full recovery, and so are the spy and his daughter, although that is not being broadcast just yet..... I think they assume Putin is going to have a go at them again, as the securtiy around the hospital is extreme to say the least.....
ooh i love a conspiracy Hector , agree 100% with what you say , Putin and the whole of Russia do not give a dam about any threats from the UK and will carry on doing whatever they want anywhere in the world , even if proved that the nerve agent is exclusive to a Russian manufacturing lab they wont give a sh1t , Putin is still old school KGB and runs the country in that style , Russian elections this weekend and the Russian public will love him even more after this stunt , this will do more for him than it will for May ,

what shall we disect next Hector ???

twin towers

Korean Air Lines Flight 0071.4

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH3701.5

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

shergar
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter

HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:35 pm

The Russians are just grateful that May's not running through their wheat fields.
We're going up like there is no gravity!

1964white

Post by 1964white » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:10 am

hector

Post by hector » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:42 am

rumour is drugs overdose at the moment, but a lot of police activity around the area again........

criminals love it here at the moment, plod is too busy to attend real crimes.....

whiteswan
Manager
Manager

Post by whiteswan » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:06 pm

The same nerve agent used on the Russian couple according to BBC News at 10 :shock:
Possibly accidentally picked up whilst they were out and about somewhere, possibly contamination from the previous attack.

becchio bear
Queen of Quotes
Queen of Quotes
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:34 pm

whiteswan wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:06 pm
The same nerve agent used on the Russian couple according to BBC News at 10 :shock:
Possibly accidentally picked up whilst they were out and about somewhere, possibly contamination from the previous attack.
I smell a rat. Something very dodgy about this. :duno: :bear:

1964white

Post by 1964white » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:07 pm

whiteswan wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:06 pm
As I assumed another nerve agent used. I suspect the culprit carrying out these attacks lives locally with it being in Salisbury again

hector

Post by hector » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Well, as we usually do our weekly shop in either Andover or Amesbury, Mrs H has stated that it will be Andover from now on.... The only time we go to Salisbury is 3 days a week for me to work, and Mrs H occasionally to shop whilst I do the work...

that is now out of the window for a while, there is a nutter loose with nerve agent, and it ain't me..........

whiteswan
Manager
Manager

Post by whiteswan » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:37 am

hector wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:25 pm
Well, as we usually do our weekly shop in either Andover or Amesbury, Mrs H has stated that it will be Andover from now on.... The only time we go to Salisbury is 3 days a week for me to work, and Mrs H occasionally to shop whilst I do the work...

that is now out of the window for a while, there is a nutter loose with nerve agent, and it ain't me..........
Hector, we love our banter. But please stay safe my friend. Look after yourself and your family.......x