Positives & Negatives

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Positives & Negatives

Post by 1964white »

Clive wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:40 am I'm not the only one who wants Heckingbottom out, you know.

I haven't seen them, but it could be my old mate, Meme. I hope he finds this place soon, he's a good character. :-D
How many usernames have you got ?

Bluememe, Heckingbuttons OUT, Clive........that's three !
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Post by Richard »

Clive wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:40 am I'm not the only one who wants Heckingbottom out, you know.

I haven't seen them, but it could be my old mate, Meme. I hope he finds this place soon, he's a good character. :-D
Why do you tell porkies? Come on, everyone knows it is you Clive over at 606 with a new nick do you honestly believe ereryone is that Naive? Oh and strangely enough they also know your alter ego Meme or Bluememe is you too, if not you a family member or same household. The proof was handed to the supermod BRB and Minxy and it was their decision to ban you for your continued disruptive behaviour.

The new posts under your new nick on not606 they are not to cause debate, they are to cause disruption, it’s in your makeup, you just can’t help it, you’ll never change. Banned from not606 several times under various nicks and from JA surely you don’t really believe it is everyone else?

Oh and whilst you were taking your mini break from here I’ve still been posting and will continue to do so, sadly for your ego it shows I didn’t join just to hound you out as you previously suggested, you’re not that important :roflmao:
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

Richard wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:56 am Why do you tell porkies? Come on, everyone knows it is you Clive over at 606 with a new nick do you honestly believe ereryone is that Naive? Oh and strangely enough they also know your alter ego Meme or Bluememe is you too, if not you a family member or same household. The proof was handed to the supermod BRB and Minxy and it was their decision to ban you for your continued disruptive behaviour.

The new posts under your new nick on not606 they are not to cause debate, they are to cause disruption, it’s in your makeup, you just can’t help it, you’ll never change. Banned from not606 several times under various nicks and from JA surely you don’t really believe it is everyone else?
I'm always Clive or variations of Clive.

I saw that they somehow discovered some information that suggests me and Bluememe are posting from the same location, I dunno where they got that from.

Maybe he's hiding in a cupboard under the stairs.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Can we keep debate about users on other forums to those forums please.

Can we try and keep this topic on topic.
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Post by Richard »

Shields53 wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:18 am Can we keep debate about users on other forums to those forums please.

Can we try and keep this topic on topic.
Appologies, I just don’t like liars and couldn’t bite my lip, I’ll move along :tup:
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

Richard wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:30 am Appologies, I just don’t like liars and couldn’t bite my lip, I’ll move along :tup:
See, you apologise and then carry it on by calling me a liar. This is why Shields stepped in early on because he didn't want it to escalate.

I wasn't bothered, I found it quite funny that people think I play all these different characters that hate rubbish managers, but you're getting nasty now.

I don't know why because we share a lot of the same views, maybe you just like to stir things up. Maybe it's you who has different characters. You say you're from not606, but I don't remember a Richard on there.

If people want to joke that I'm other people that's fine, but if you seriously believe that I've created all these different personas and have conversations with myself then you're crackers.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Okay guys and gals this has gone completely off topic again despite me requesting that we keep it not for general debating but for looking at positives and negatives in relation to PH being in charge next season. As such I will shortly be deleting the majority of posts that have been added since my original post.