Dean Smith or Oscar Garcia

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Dean Smith or Oscar Garcia

Post by Cjay »

Quique Sanchez Flores now available.

Another heavily linked in the past, once after Steve Evans once after Gary Monk.

In terms of ambition it couldn't get more ambitious at our level.

More successful then Nuno at Wolves.

2 top 4 finishes with Valencia, Champions league Quarter finalist.
Europa League and Super Cup winner with Athletico Madrid.
Finished 8th in La Liga with Espanyol.
13th with Getafe in there first season in La Liga.
13th with Watford and Fa Cup semi finalist.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Gary Rowatt please (who is the first manager I've ever really pulled for since Eddie Howe was muted about 15 years ago....Would have loved Howe here
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Report this post

Dean Smith has never managed a club with expectations, so I doubt he could handle the job. Plus I don't think he likes us, as he was very bitter after the defeat against us.

Wasn't Mark Warburton seen as the next big thing after he did well at Brentford. However, it all when a bit pear shaped in the goldfish bowl of Glasgow and then not much better at Forest..........so a fair point when you move to a club with greater expectation the previous success doesn't necessarily follow.