So what will you be doing.....

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: So what will you be doing.....

Post by The Subhuman »

Baseball bat is more efficient, can swing it easier
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

faaip wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 1:55 pm Baseball bat is more efficient, can swing it easier
Probably would be faaip, but we don't have a baseball bat emoji...besides, hector hates cricket so much that the cricket bat adds insult to injury :)
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

At 2pm this afternoon

Bowls in the sun

Captain for the day :) as our chief is holidaying in Spain

Middleton gave South Cave a right pasting. My rink won 34-7 & our other rink won 17-12

51-19

6 points in the bag :victor:
1964white

Re: So what are we all doing today ?

Post by 1964white »

So what are we all you doing today ?

Boring things like grocery shopping & work for me today
gessa

Post by gessa »

The iron man triathlon goes past our road today so we are confined to our homes until 2.30 , will nip out and watch it soon.
If I see Gordon Ramsey, I'll tell him to f off.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

gessa wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:30 am The iron man triathlon goes past our road today so we are confined to our homes until 2.30 , will nip out and watch it soon.
If I see Gordon Ramsey, I'll tell him to f off.
:lol: :lol:

Ironing, cleaning, catching up on song pop is on the cards for me today. :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Popped down early this morning to big car boot sale they hold by the coast, the other side of Cardiff , which is very pleasant to amble around when the weather is nice and sunny. My obscure (well at least I'd never heard of it) 20p CD purchase this morning was Melt-Banana - 13 Hedgehogs (MxBx singles 1994-1999) - haven't played it yet but I'm not holding out great hope in all honesty

Rest of the day probably like most others - cutting grass etc..., a trip to Sainsbury's, but am going out on the bike this afternoon so some exercise at least :moggy:
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

Done the shopping plus all the usual household chores. Chicken, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes & veg to cook later which will keep Leon content for a few hours until he says he's hungry again :food: Tending my own garden this afternoon :)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:05 am Popped down early this morning to big car boot sale they hold by the coast, the other side of Cardiff , which is very pleasant to amble around when the weather is nice and sunny. My obscure (well at least I'd never heard of it) 20p CD purchase this morning was Melt-Banana - 13 Hedgehogs (MxBx singles 1994-1999) - haven't played it yet but I'm not holding out great hope in all honesty
Looks interesting after reading a couple of reviews, could be a bargain Cat

A moggy on a bike, now there's a sight to behold :moggy: