Gino R.I.P

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Gino R.I.P

Post by Ronan »

They have finally got their way and silenced you with a permanent ban.

Slan Go Foill mo sean chara ;-)
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: Gino R.I.P

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Unfortunately even in the ‘Future of the forum’ thread Gino had to try and stir things up. On that occasion he was given the benefit of the doubt. After a self-imposed absence he yet again returned with the sole intention of stirring things up.

Gino has been a great contributor to this forum in the past but I did ask that everyone could put differences in the past so we can move forward. It’s clear Gino is not willing to do that, despite BB trying to reach out to him.

It wasn’t a decision taken lightly. I’ve stuck up for him in the past but if he’s unwilling to take the chances given then there isn’t much more we can do.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Re: Gino R.I.P

Post by dezzy »

Sorry to see Gino go. But I can see he couldn’t put differences aside, which is a shame to lose a great poster. I’d like to offer my condolences to Ronan in what must be a tough time for him...
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..