Tommy Robinson in prison.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Tommy Robinson in prison.

Post by fred »

radebe88 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:34 pm You have just typed so much drivel and contradicted yourself so many times that I now know this conversation is a pointless task.

Never going to agree on this one.

Night
If you want me to end or not continue this thread, then stop posting BS (that is assumptions you can`t back up with evidence).
I won`t hesitate to responde to such.
As I regard this debate as not very useful either (I had expected a bit more informed and fact based
views) we would agree on not continuing it, all the more as you assume that we will never agree on
this matter. (It isn`t ONE matter, but a problem with many aspects). I personally see myself as someone who is
willing to question his own views, if rational arguments I`m confronted with, suggest that I might be wrong.

But why would you continue to post if you are convinced that no reasoned dialog is possible?
If so, prove your rationality by not posting, or I would have to ask myself what your actual intentions are. (Something
I wouldn`t feel any need to do, if someone behaves rational, that is consistent in what he says and does.)

It certainly can`t be the purpose of this thread (only) to insult each other...we certainly agree on that, or don`t we? :angel:
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

radebe88 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:09 pm Fred I don’t mind saying it how it is...

There is a problem in certain communities where some groups of men are grooming young kids and they are often Muslims.

Also Tommy Robinson is a horrendous, racist, ignorant shitbag and I hope the Muslims in prison have a great time with him for spreading his vile hate.

Every other person I know that defends him is also a racist.

If you defend him you are either ignorant or mental.

Everything summed up nicely there. Close the Fred, I mean thread.

X
:clap: :clap: :clap:
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Tommy Robinson in prison.

Post by fred »

Watch...I must continue as two users were allowed to post 2 comments on the last thread, comments neither backed up with evidence,
being blated defaming lies actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07qW8zizy0w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07qW8zizy0w

...fair trail, having a top-notch lawyer. My arse!
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Radebe:
"I don’t have time to write all the blatant racist and criminal activities by Tommy Robinson as there are too many. Google his name and have a read though, I’m not sure how you have managed to miss it there are probably 100’s of examples.
Much of the other stuff about him endangering victims speaks for itself. Again you either ignoring it or don’t understand the justice system.
Just have a read brother Fred"

Last post by `Radebe` on the old thread tp prove the above Points. Not a SINGLE piece of evidence. (Because you will find no racist
comments from him in the last 6-7 years.) Him endangering victims is soo blantently ludicrous it`s unbelievable.
Not even having the decency to respect my wish not tobe called `brother` within the context of calling me a racist etc.

So I`ve decided not to continue to be part of this Forum anymore, as obviously users are treated differently. People can defame someone without backing it up with evidence. Another wishing Robinson to be harmed in prison (How severe, broken nose enough?).

No thanks and Goodbye.
And feel free to defame me for reacting this way, my motivs me being a racist, an extremist, not a true Leeds supporter, stiring the pot for no reason etc.
Whatever you wish...the field is open for the cowards and defaming liars.
tomat26
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by tomat26 »

Fred........you are so so misguided...it's so sad.

And may I say...a tad paranoid.

I will say a little prayer for you.
Last edited by tomat26 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Fred, if you must go, go in peace.