The LUFC Breakfast Debate (Fri 15 June)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: The LUFC Breakfast Debate (Fri 15 June)

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:26 pm Personally i dont see a problem with saying "player a is crap".

If a players not good enough then there not good enough.
As it was in a truly awful season Cjay
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Norm wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:08 pm Leon, I apologise for the 'Mod' remark.
I accept your apology Norm
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

We've had worse seasons, finished roughly where I thought we would after ditching Monk and getting the subsequent appointment wrong (IMO) Lots of promise from the youth both coming through and in the U23/U18 teams.

Alioski, Saiz, BPF, Pearce, O'Conner all had promising seasons and should improve with a second season if given a chance.

I reckon our second 11 senior level would have beaten most teams second 11's in this division so the depth is very good
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

faaip wrote:
We've had worse seasons, finished roughly where I thought we would after ditching Monk and getting the subsequent appointment wrong (IMO) Lots of promise from the youth both coming through and in the U23/U18 teams.

Alioski, Saiz, BPF, Pearce, O'Conner all had promising seasons and should improve with a second season if given a chance.

I reckon our second 11 senior level would have beaten most teams second 11's in this division so the depth is very good
This, except TC was let down by being provided with an incomplete team for the task he was expected to perform.
He was a rookie and couldn't deal with our refusal to fill the necessary CB/LB positions. I feel that he would have succeeded if his demands had been met. I find it ironic that Bielsa will be given that which TC requested yet was not given.

Time will tell.