To Panic Or Not To Panic

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: To Panic Or Not To Panic

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:17 am Alarming Cjay, if they are LUFC's key players come the start of the season our board of directors should be ashamed of themselves, b*gger off & go run a mickey-mouse business elsewhere.
Right now our loyal fans especially those who invest much of their earnings into their beloved club deserve much better. Many of my friends are doing all the friendlies including journey's to Southend, Forest Green & Oxford, their loyalty should be rewarded not disrespected
Indeed we do, frustrating to see so many sides go up and have good times over the last 15 years while we have a succession of non event seasons, always hoping the next one is the one.

The youth teams give me some hope, and Bielsa.

As it stands if our game vs Stoke had a lineup of.
Blackman
Ayling
Jansson
Struijk
Pearce

Vieira
Baker

Alioski
Hernandez
Clarke

Edmondson

BPF, Hosannah, Diaz, Forshaw, Saiz, Kun, Dalby.

And the Berardis and Coopers of this world were no where in sight id be pleased, but realistically we need so much more then relying on talented prospects :(
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
gessa

Post by gessa »

I think we have signed 3 marquee signings already, with another due Monday, then they are going to announce them all together in one big press conference, to create mass hysteria, where the ticket office won't be able to cope with demand for season ticket sales ....what else could it be?
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:10 am I think we have signed 3 marquee signings already, with another due Monday, then they are going to announce them all together in one big press conference, to create mass hysteria, where the ticket office won't be able to cope with demand for season ticket sales ....what else could it be?
Is this tongue in cheek mate ?
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:53 am Indeed we do, frustrating to see so many sides go up and have good times over the last 15 years while we have a succession of non event seasons, always hoping the next one is the one.

Blackman
Ayling
Jansson
Struijk
Pearce

Vieira
Baker

Alioski
Hernandez
Clarke

Edmondson

And the Berardis and Coopers of this world were no where in sight id be pleased, but realistically we need so much more then relying on talented prospects :(
To me that doesn't look like a squad that will challenge for a play-off place, really hope I'm wrong Cjay
Brader
First Team
First Team

Post by Brader »

Cooper has very much been at the forefront of bielsas plans. I’d be surprised if he wasn’t heavily involved this season
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:23 am Is this tongue in cheek mate ?
What do you reckon ?
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:53 am Indeed we do, frustrating to see so many sides go up and have good times over the last 15 years while we have a succession of non event seasons, always hoping the next one is the one.

Blackman
Ayling
Jansson
Struijk
Pearce

Vieira
Baker

Alioski
Hernandez
Clarke

Edmondson

You really don't like Roofe do you? Fair enough
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Post by Richard »

gessa wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:10 am I think we have signed 3 marquee signings already, with another due Monday, then they are going to announce them all together in one big press conference, to create mass hysteria, where the ticket office won't be able to cope with demand for season ticket sales ....what else could it be?
what else could it be..... You’ve spent too much time in the sun and your heads melting? 😉👍🏽
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Brader wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:52 am Cooper has very much been at the forefront of bielsas plans. I’d be surprised if he wasn’t heavily involved this season
OMG another coach fallen Cooper's presence at ER, he'll soon see his deficiencies on the pitch if Bielsa is as good as I believe him to be
1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:07 pm What do you reckon ?
Knowing you, yes :lol:
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:19 pm OMG another coach fallen Cooper's presence at ER, he'll soon see his deficiencies on the pitch if Bielsa is as good as I believe him to be
If Cooper is used right he has shown he can be a decent centreback. Yes he has had some poor games and some shocking red cards (for stupid tackles rather than the routine 2 yellow card type offences) but equally he has shown he can play well. Not saying he'd be a first team starter in an ideal world but don't forget Bielsa will have seen Cooper's good and bad games from last season and will know what he has to work with.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

faaip wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:32 pm You really don't like Roofe do you? Fair enough
I dont rate him anymore then average no, like his hair though.
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:26 am To me that doesn't look like a squad that will challenge for a play-off place, really hope I'm wrong Cjay
Agree Leon.

It isnt, but sick of seeing the same old faces.
Signed

King Cjay

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

weasel wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:41 pm If Cooper is used right he has shown he can be a decent centreback. Yes he has had some poor games and some shocking red cards (for stupid tackles rather than the routine 2 yellow card type offences) but equally he has shown he can play well. Not saying he'd be a first team starter in an ideal world but don't forget Bielsa will have seen Cooper's good and bad games from last season and will know what he has to work with.
Not a captain and probably ideal for MB system.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:41 pm If Cooper is used right he has shown he can be a decent centreback. Yes he has had some poor games and some shocking red cards (for stupid tackles rather than the routine 2 yellow card type offences) but equally he has shown he can play well. Not saying he'd be a first team starter in an ideal world but don't forget Bielsa will have seen Cooper's good and bad games from last season and will know what he has to work with.
He is so inconsistent, proven over four seasons at ER
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:08 pm Agree Leon.

It isnt, but sick of seeing the same old faces.
If we stick with the same old faces we can forget promotion

You can't polish a turd
gessa

Post by gessa »

Richard wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:40 pm what else could it be..... You’ve spent too much time in the sun and your heads melting? 😉👍🏽
Wait 'til Tuesday, when the flags are waving and the banners are up everywhere. ;-)
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:20 pm Knowing you, yes :lol:
Tuesday
1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:20 pmTuesday
Why next Tuesday ?

I always know when Shrove Tuesday is, guessing what Leeds United are scheduled to do on any certain day is something of a lottery

Actually i fear the coming season is gonna be flat as a pancake :(
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:10 pm Why next Tuesday ?

BIG NEWS