The LUFC Breakfast Debate (Mon 9th July)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: The LUFC Breakfast Debate (Mon 9th July)

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:36 pm Must admit the lack of the booze/yob culture was a huge plus when I was living in Spain. Obviously the coastline areas is boozy (but that is in general the brits abroad) but how great it was late at night to be able to sit outside bars watching footy, kids running and playing, people drinking but sociably, no sign of trouble, nobody shouting fighting, no smashed glasses everywhere and no people urinating etc. Have a drink, meet people, have a good time, drink till the early hours and no sign of trouble.
That type of social environment is the reason we head to St Ives every year, never see any problems there. Whether St Ives is different in peak-holiday period (August) I don't know but in the eight years we've been going I've never seen one bit of trouble, tbh I haven't seen a bobby or police car in that time.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Re: The LUFC Breakfast Debate (Mon 9th July)

Post by Ellandback1 »

weasel wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:36 pm Must admit the lack of the booze/yob culture was a huge plus when I was living in Spain. Obviously the coastline areas is boozy (but that is in general the brits abroad) but how great it was late at night to be able to sit outside bars watching footy, kids running and playing, people drinking but sociably, no sign of trouble, nobody shouting fighting, no smashed glasses everywhere and no people urinating etc. Have a drink, meet people, have a good time, drink till the early hours and no sign of trouble.
Morning Weasel, unfortunately that is what Brits abroad are notoriously known for now...