Strangers

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Strangers

Post by 1964white »

Second episode of the intriguing series Strangers at 9pm tonight starring John Simm & Emilia Fox
hector

Re: Strangers

Post by hector »

got this ear marked to download after the last episode to watch it on consecutive nights..
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Didn't you do the same thing with 'The Night Manager' Hector?
hector

Post by hector »

I did Norm.... I do it with all the series, as I don't have a TV.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:42 am I did Norm.... I do it with all the series, as I don't have a TV.
Without sounding nosey Hector, why no tele mate?
hector

Post by hector »

Was tied to one for years, having to be in to watch certain programs etc..... so now Mrs H and I have made a lifestyle choice not to have one... she looks to see what series might be worth a watch, and I then download them, and we put the computer on after 6pm and watch an episode an evening until the series is finished... We have just watched Ordeal by Innocence, and the Paul O'Grady animal orphans series...
We are watching DCI Banks episodes in between modern series...

That way if we do go out anywhere, there is no need to rush back to watch something, no "oh bloody hell did you set the recorder?" or any of the stress inducing things that we used to suffer...
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:43 am Was tied to one for years, having to be in to watch certain programs etc..... so now Mrs H and I have made a lifestyle choice not to have one... she looks to see what series might be worth a watch, and I then download them, and we put the computer on after 6pm and watch an episode an evening until the series is finished... We have just watched Ordeal by Innocence, and the Paul O'Grady animal orphans series...
We are watching DCI Banks episodes in between modern series...

That way if we do go out anywhere, there is no need to rush back to watch something, no "oh bloody hell did you set the recorder?" or any of the stress inducing things that we used to suffer...
Lifestyle matters mate & if your choices suits you that's great for both you & Mrs H :tup:.

I probably watch less TV these days than I've ever done in the whole of my life
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:42 am I did Norm.... I do it with all the series, as I don't have a TV.
We do the same Norm. Press the series link button and begin watching a couple of nights before the last episode. Recording the Bodyguard at the mo :)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:20 am Lifestyle matters mate & if your choices suits you that's great for both you & Mrs H :tup:.

I probably watch less TV these days than I've ever done in the whole of my life
I probably watch far too much telly 64 :duno:
Dalton
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Dalton »

I hardly watch any of these thriller series but I like John Simm so gave it a whirl. It is ok so far. Usual twist and turns
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Actually for this kind of serial I still like the radio, but you don't get much made for radio these days unfortunately.