Signing

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Signing

Post by woodfordwhites »

Leeds are looking at signing rob huth on a free transfer orta being talking to his agent over past week or so to add a bit of depth and experience within the squad I'd take him for a year or two
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Re: Signing

Post by leic white 63 »

be a good signing if true . his he fully recovered from the bad injury ?. probably worth a gamble to the end of season if fit . man mountain and can notch a few goals.
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

His goin to sign till end of season with the option of a 1 year contract at the end personally i think he wud do well in championship a solid defender an good backup for sure remember he won the premiership a couple seasons ago in a team no one wud ever think could win it....MOT
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

apparently phil hay as squashed it but yes he wouldnt be a bad back up if fit . watch this space.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

I'd take Huth on a short term deal if he is fit
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:38 pm I'd take Huth on a short term deal if he is fit
So would I. I've always liked him as a defender, would bring lots of experience
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

Can you imagine Huth trying to play out from the back, Bielsa style ?

Not for me. We have 3 young lads in the U23's who can do it, and do it regularly, in Halme, Struijk and Diaz.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gandalf wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:04 pm Can you imagine Huth trying to play out from the back, Bielsa style ?

Not for me. We have 3 young lads in the U23's who can do it, and do it regularly, in Halme, Struijk and Diaz.
Good point

I like the look of Halme, unsure if any of the three are ready for a first-team place yet, you've seen them play much more than I have, what do you reckon ?
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Gandalf wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:04 pm Can you imagine Huth trying to play out from the back, Bielsa style ?

Agreed ...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

1964white wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:56 pm Good point

I like the look of Halme, unsure if any of the three are ready for a first-team place yet, you've seen them play much more than I have, what do you reckon ?
All three are very good on the ball. Halme the taller, and better header of the ball. I would think that none of the three are quite ready yet, but they are not far away, and Marcelo does like making use of the youngsters.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gandalf wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:42 pm All three are very good on the ball. Halme the taller, and better header of the ball. I would think that none of the three are quite ready yet, but they are not far away, and Marcelo does like making use of the youngsters.
Encouraging :tup: