Chelsea fans......

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Chelsea fans......

Post by 1964white »

Idiots

Not only banned from watching Chelsea, the man in the picture has also lost his job

Screenshot 2018-12-11 at 10.57.55.png
Screenshot 2018-12-11 at 10.57.55.png (371.11 KiB) Viewed 1817 times

“I’m deeply ashamed by my own behaviour and I feel really bad,”

“But I didn’t call him a black c---, I called him a Manc c---.

"I offer him an unreserved apology. Even if it wasn’t racist, it’s not right what I said. Even the swearing is bad – but I got carried away.

"I was completely out of order, but I’ve lost my job and my season ticket now so everybody’s got what they wanted. So why can’t they leave me alone?"

Wing added that he has been going to Chelsea for 50 years and because of where he sits in the stadium gets "pick up on the cameras most weeks".

He says that if he had a history of this sort of behaviour he would have been caught by now.

Chelsea have said they will issue severe sanctions if it is proved some of their fans racially abused Sterling.

The London club have also said they will support any criminal prosecutions.

A statement published on Chelsea's official website read: "Chelsea Football Club has suspended four people from attending Chelsea matches pending further investigations into allegations regarding the behaviour of supporters towards Raheem Sterling during our match against Manchester City.

"Our investigations into this matter are ongoing. We are fully supporting the police investigation and any information we gather will be passed on to them.

"Chelsea Football Club finds all forms of discriminatory behaviour abhorrent and if there is evidence of ticket holders taking part in any racist behaviour, the club will issue severe sanctions, including bans. We will also fully support any criminal prosecutions."