The Early #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Fri 13th Dec)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The Early #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Fri 13th Dec)

Post by SG90 »

NorfolkWhite wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:39 pm Hallelujah :tup:

Let's not forget he also attracted probably the best manager we've had in god knows how long who has us playing some of the best football we've seen in that same period.
He also thought wasting £500k plus dismissal compensation on a manager with 1 win in 16 games was a good idea :roll:
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

1964white wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:07 pm Without doubt Radz's best move after employing two very average coaches

Best football we've ever played all down to Bielsa

Not bothered about Saiz going, he's just a 5 a side player who needs the sun on his back

Lets see what happens come January, if he blocks any moves for our star players I'll be over the moon, if not that would confirm he's here for the money.....transfer window is the big test!
coarse he's here for the money . why would he be here otherwise.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

I will praise Radz when he's done good things, but he's done as much bad as good imo. Awful new badge that shat on our history, hiring Heckingbottom and wasting money, bringing bad publicity onto the club by going to Myanmar, the public attack on TC that was straight out of the Cellino locker and whining about Wolves that just made us look like bad losers etc.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:04 pm I wonder if the financial web Bates left is still impacting on our finances, I remember reading somewhere that we won't be totally free of the shackles until the end of the 2019/20 season.
I wouldn't be surprised mate

It seems we've been robbed left, right & centre bearing in mind all the incoming monies from transfer deals, extortionate ticket prices, so many televised games (especially all those big cup games). We are also known for not paying out huge wages to our players....so where has all the monies gone ?
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SG90 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:21 pm I will praise Radz when he's done good things, but he's done as much bad as good imo. Awful new badge that shat on our history, hiring Heckingbottom and wasting money, bringing bad publicity onto the club by going to Myanmar, the public attack on TC that was straight out of the Cellino locker and whining about Wolves that just made us look like bad losers etc.
Many of our fans turn a blind eye to those indiscretions :roll: still the best owner we've had in a long time but he is far from perfect !
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

I read somewhere on Twitter that because of the administration we have a bad credit rating, so if we went up it would be a year until we got the tv money. Not sure how true, but it was a while back.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

leic white 63 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:17 pm coarse he's here for the money . why would he be here otherwise.
Wouldn't surprise me if he sold LUFC if we are promoted '63
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

leic white 63 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:46 pm sorry dont buy into how well he's done blah blah s**t. he hasnt a scooby how to run a football club he as admitted this . mistake after mistake dishing out 4 year contracts to a pile of s**t etc etc and this saiz loan deal is just another . oh and the club doesn't own the ground ! anyway imo we would have been far better off and made more sense spending it on the squad . but we have been all through this the other month. best owners are the silent ones but this bloke is all smoke n mirrors . we have a great opportunity this season and ill tell you fella if it goes tits up i know who im going to f**king blame.
:lol:
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

1964white wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:37 pm Wouldn't surprise me if he sold LUFC if we are promoted '63
id be surprised if he's here next year promoted or not.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

SG90 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:35 pm I read somewhere on Twitter that because of the administration we have a bad credit rating, so if we went up it would be a year until we got the tv money. Not sure how true, but it was a while back.
Absolute rubbish pal
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

gessa wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:04 pm I wonder if the financial web Bates left is still impacting on our finances, I remember reading somewhere that we won't be totally free of the shackles until the end of the 2019/20 season.
That wouldn’t surprise me and with those other major crooks GFH in the mix I cant believe anyone wants to risk going back to that.
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

SG90 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:17 pm He also thought wasting £500k plus dismissal compensation on a manager with 1 win in 16 games was a good idea :roll:
And all our owners over the last 15 years have appointed such great managers havent they :duno:
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

#LUFC have been advised that due to electrification works, there will be no services running in or out of Horwich Parkway Railway Station on Saturday