Best performance of the season

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Newport white
Youth Team
Youth Team

Best performance of the season

Post by Newport white »

I may get stick for this but I recon that was the best performance by a country mile, absolutely awesome display by everyone!
herefordbornleedsboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Re: Best performance of the season

Post by herefordbornleedsboy »

One of the best ive seen. Given we are without Dallas, Phillips, Douglas, Bamford and Berardi. We had a bench full of kids and we had come off a poor few games. Awesome.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Driving home from the match and radio Leeds were saying that it was one of, if not the best performance of the season.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

It was the biggest game of our season and we didn't half turn up. Think all the spy stuff will galvanize us even more. The pundits are desperate for a points deduction, they must be scared. :lol:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

What a performance

Awesome, incredible, stunning, magnificent, staggering, unbelievable, brilliant, exceptional

As good as our early season form

More more more please :-D
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Stoke and Derby away were probably better plus about 10 other performances have been up there but that's splitting hairs ...so I'm happy to agree under the circumstances performance of the season
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Haighy
First Team
First Team

Post by Haighy »

Stunning performance last night. By all 11.
It's up there with the early season form.
Still buzzing. 😉
Was going to come straight home after the match, but nah, had to call and down a few Farmers Blondes !!
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Haighy wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:28 am Stunning performance last night. By all 11.
It's up there with the early season form.
Still buzzing. 😉
Was going to come straight home after the match, but nah, had to call and down a few Farmers Blondes !!
Lucky man, what a great beer, wish they sold it in a pub near me. I have to make do with buying bottles of it when I’m around Sheffield.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Newport white wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:21 pm I may get stick for this but I recon that was the best performance by a country mile, absolutely awesome display by everyone!
I have said it before that our best performances have usually been because we have gone in front and as such the opposition has had to attack us which has played into our strengths. A lot of performances have probably been as good, in their own way, but because we didn't take one of the many chances we created we never got to the point where the space really opened up.

Considering all that had gone on, not just the spying nonsense but the losses, injuries etc I think it was an excellent performance. Sky came looking for us to be derailed by the team and manager they are creaming their pants over.
60sUnited
First Team
First Team

Post by 60sUnited »

I haven't seen all of our performances, but of the dozen or so games I have seen this was the best in my opinion, especially coming off the back of 3 defeats and against a very good outfit. Must mention Alioski.....what an engine that guy has, he just never seems to tire ! If we can produce this sort of performance going forward and we don't suffer any points deduction the future looks rosy :)
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Just f**king fantastic I’m still buzzing this morning, it’s not often you feel like this as a Leeds fan so I intend to keep it going all weekend :tup: :tup: :tup:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Best performance I've seen. To a man outstanding.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

60sUnited wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:31 am and we don't suffer any points deduction the future looks rosy :)
Surely if there is no 'rule' regarding watching the opposition, a points deduction should be the last thing we're looking at.....but this is THE EFL v Leeds United
joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Post by joelufc20 »

Derby offered very little tbh. I'd say our best performance was deffo villa. To come back 2-0 down and win I literally creamed my pants

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND

[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

joelufc20 wrote:Derby offered very little tbh. I'd say our best performance was deffo villa. To come back 2-0 down and win I literally creamed my pants

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Literally ? I can get excited a bit during games but not that excited.Image

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

weasel wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:56 am I have said it before that our best performances have usually been because we have gone in front and as such the opposition has had to attack us which has played into our strengths. A lot of performances have probably been as good, in their own way, but because we didn't take one of the many chances we created we never got to the point where the space really opened up.

Considering all that had gone on, not just the spying nonsense but the losses, injuries etc I think it was an excellent performance. Sky came looking for us to be derailed by the team and manager they are creaming their pants over.
This :tup:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

You can’t help but be proud of this group of players, standing up and being counted, fantastic.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..