Leeds v Norwich

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Leeds v Norwich

Post by leic white 63 »

tickets sold out within minutes going on sale.
f**king vultures :)
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Norwich

Post by 1964white »

First championship game I'm missing as we've been invited to a charity ball in Shrewsbury :(
1964white

Post by 1964white »

leic white 63 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:24 pm tickets sold out within minutes going on sale.
Talking about vultures 63

16 of our members who have gone to the majority of home/away games over the last fifteen shocking seasons initially missed out on Stoke away tickets

I found out at the Derby game that two of us have got tickets now, the elation from Gary & I on the coach back home was something to see :-D unsure how many of my Leeds pals may have missed out
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

1964white wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:36 pm Talking about vultures 63

16 of our members who have gone to the majority of home/away games over the last fifteen shocking seasons initially missed out on Stoke away tickets

I found out at the Derby game that two of us have got tickets now, the elation from Gary & I on the coach back home was something to see :-D unsure how many of my friends may have missed out
glad you got one 64 . :tup:
from now on in mate 19 cup finals and tickets are going to be like gold dust .
1964white

Post by 1964white »

leic white 63 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:47 pm glad you got one 64 . :tup:
from now on in mate 19 cup finals and tickets are going to be like gold dust .
Cheers 63, our next two aways at Rotherham & Boro' should be o.k. as they'll be on the ticket office tracker system
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

leic white 63 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:24 pm tickets sold out within minutes going on sale.
A rousing chorus of “Where were you when we were S**t” should be belted out just before KO, the people who’ve snapped up the tickets will be the same people who were adamant they’d never come again when we were losing at home in league 1
1964white

Post by 1964white »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:26 pm A rousing chorus of “Where were you when we were S**t” should be belted out just before KO, the people who’ve snapped up the tickets will be the same people who were adamant they’d never come again when we were losing at home in league 1
Glad to see ER full again Rich but it does make you wonder how fickle football fans are in general :( if we go up the scramble to obtain tickets will be even worse unless you have a season-ticket.

Remember not so long ago when less than 17,000 fans turned up for a night match v Leicester City, yes I know we were rubbish & I have to say it wasn't easy on the eye but what a massive variance !

I enjoyed my trips to the likes of Wycombe, Yeovil, Cheltenham, Carlisle, MK Dons & the rest when we were in League One
joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Post by joelufc20 »

I'm absolutely gutted booked hotel too, was going to be the best trip ever. What is the point in my membership if I can't get a ticket.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND

[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Post by Richard »

1964white wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:29 pm First championship game I'm missing as we've been invited to a charity ball in Shrewsbury :(
Wouldn't want to be missing the top of the table clash, can't you claim a mystery illness
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Richard wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:50 pm Wouldn't want to be missing the top of the table clash, can't you claim a mystery illness
Unfortunately not Richard, the invitations are from very good friends (treat us like family)

Yes I'm disappointed mate but that's life !
1964white

Post by 1964white »

joelufc20 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:49 pm I'm absolutely gutted booked hotel too, was going to be the best trip ever. What is the point in my membership if I can't get a ticket.

We'll need a 50k plus stadium if we reach the prem
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:26 pm A rousing chorus of “Where were you when we were S**t” should be belted out just before KO, the people who’ve snapped up the tickets will be the same people who were adamant they’d never come again when we were losing at home in league 1
More fans will always turn up when there is more of an expectation of winning or at the very least seeing entertaining football. Attendances in league 1 weren't too bad as fans were expecting us to win, the lower attendances came when we were treading water in the championship. Only gluttons for punishment, Hi 64, continue to spend hard earned money to watch the team play sh*te and lose.
joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Post by joelufc20 »

1964white wrote: We'll need a 50k plus stadium if we reach the prem
We would easily fill a 60k stadium

leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

joelufc20 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:49 pm I'm absolutely gutted booked hotel too, was going to be the best trip ever. What is the point in my membership if I can't get a ticket.

imo its ridiculous that up to 9 tickets can be purchased per member surely under the circumstances 2 tickets per member would be a fairer way.
joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Post by joelufc20 »

Totally agree. But since before this season we rarely sold out. Hoping to find a decent Bar in the city to watch the game with all the other fans who have travelled up and not got a ticket.

joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Post by joelufc20 »

If anyone else is in the same boat not got a ticket I'm going to Brotherhood to watch it. MOT

joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Post by joelufc20 »

If anyone else is in the same boat not got a ticket I'm going to Brotherhood to watch it. MOT

1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:14 pm More fans will always turn up when there is more of an expectation of winning or at the very least seeing entertaining football. Attendances in league 1 weren't too bad as fans were expecting us to win, the lower attendances came when we were treading water in the championship. Only gluttons for punishment, Hi 64, continue to spend hard earned money to watch the team play sh*te and lose.
Now now Weasel :lol:

I would call it dedication :)

Every club has it's hardcore support, the likes of Bury, Crewe, Carlisle, Cheltenham, Northampton & other lower league clubs attract three or four thousand fans every game because supporters love their team come rain or shine. Also it's a afternoon out, a few drinks with the lads & lassies, quality time for dads with their kids watching live football after a mundane week at work.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

There have been over 30 thousand at virtually every game this season. Have they been exactly the same people every time? I'm sure that many have attended plenty of games, though not all obviously, and others have attended their own particular cluster of games.

So maligning the full crowd v Norwich is a load of crap.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

leic white 63 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:25 pm imo its ridiculous that up to 9 tickets can be purchased per member surely under the circumstances 2 tickets per member would be a fairer way.
It is a ridiculous, a rule that could lead to ticket touts taking advantage of our fans

Yes from here on it should be only two tickets per member :tup: