Bielsa Pre Preston

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Bielsa Pre Preston

Post by Cjay »

How important is it emotionally stay even - and will there be more twists and turns?

The illusions to be in first or second position is a very high motivation because it’s the aim of one year of work.

And in the last part of the season we want to solve this equation.

And our motivation is high.

Quick turn around - any changes? Will Pablo be fit? Is Roofe ready to start?

There are possibilities that Pablo cannot play the game.

Roofe will go in his position if Pablo cannot play.

You play first - opportunity to pressure Blades?

In all the games we are going to play from now until the end they are all must win matches.

Preston expectations?

It’s a different team inside the Championship because they play with a different style. The players they are using are different to what they used before.

Pablo's problem?

He received a hit in the last minute of the previous game, he’s evolution today is positive. We are not going to take any risks if he can make it worse in the match.

Roofe ready to make an impact?

He missed a lot of time away. The minutes in the previous game were minutes with very little space on the pitch.

He has to play to improve his performance. We cannot verify his level in training. He has done a very high work to arrive to the game in very good condition.

You have to put this effort and work into the games. Roofe is a player very focused to come back into the team in his best condition.

Ryan Edmondson - first-team chances?

He’s a very young player. Roofe, Bamford, Tyler Roberts are in his position at the moment. There’s a big difference in experience between these three and Ryan, but he has made a good improvement from the beginning of the season until today.

How much tension and nerves do you feel?

I cannot talk about our team. I never watch the team become overcome by nerves. This team know how to live in difficult moments. They cope well with difficult moments.

As much mental as physical now?

The mind aspect is as important as the physical aspect. A strong mind is needed for a strong physical effort. It’s possible the team needs a strong mind to show their physical abilities. A strong mind means you can use your physical ability.

Impressed with their mental ability?

Sometimes the evidence talks about the team. We can verify my conclusions. You can ensure a strong mind with the capability of the team to manage adversity. You can make sure of this aspect too.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Re: Bielsa Pre Preston

Post by dezzy »

Thanks for that Cjay. Roofe in for Pablo, is a shame, it’d be nice to have Roofe or Bamford to come off the bench.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

dezzy wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:18 pm Thanks for that Cjay. Roofe in for Pablo, is a shame, it’d be nice to have Roofe or Bamford to come off the bench.
Roofe is no winger, we know that from his first season here.

I'd pick Clarke myself or Shacks.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Cjay wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:56 pm Roofe is no winger, we know that from his first season here.

I'd pick Clarke myself or Shacks.
He’ll do a job, could surprise us, but I’d prefer Clarke shacks or brown to be there instead
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

dezzy wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:22 pm He’ll do a job, could surprise us, but I’d prefer Clarke shacks or brown to be there instead
All three are with the U23's tonight so the best they can hope for tomorrow is the bench
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Heading up there from Brum early afternoon - via Manchester - very nervous about what to expect from us. We badly need a performance after Saturdays non-event.
Good to hear Pablo has travelled - that has to be positive sign that he is ok, although it could be he is on the bench if only 50/50.

Whether we play Bamford or Roofe, or even both, lets hope they have their shooting boots on. I feel we may need at least 2 goals to win tonight !

MOT !!
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Shackleton over Clarke more energy and dynamism. Been lacking both recently, Brown looks like a no hoper yet was excellent for Hudds and Brighton he surely can't of regressed to the point Dallas, Forshaw etc are better. At least match the Blunts who play Wednesday.
👍👍
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:56 pm Roofe is no winger, we know that from his first season here.
Round pegs in squares holes yet again :(
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gurj wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:06 am Heading up there from Brum early afternoon - via Manchester - very nervous about what to expect from us. We badly need a performance after Saturdays non-event.
Good to hear Pablo has travelled - that has to be positive sign that he is ok, although it could be he is on the bench if only 50/50.

Whether we play Bamford or Roofe, or even both, lets hope they have their shooting boots on. I feel we may need at least 2 goals to win tonight !

MOT !!
For all my negativity I do actually think we'll win tonight although I thought we'd get something at Birmingham. I'm more concerned about two of our final three games.

Time for the whole team to play without fear & with plenty of pride, poor performances create defeats. Lose tonight & we have the dreaded play-offs to look forward to !
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:26 am Shackleton over Clarke more energy and dynamism. Been lacking both recently, Brown looks like a no hoper yet was excellent for Hudds and Brighton he surely can't of regressed to the point Dallas, Forshaw etc are better. At least match the Blunts who play Wednesday.
👍👍
I'll bet ones bottom dollar Marcelo will stick with jingle-jangle jack above one of own Shackleton who is a far better player. Oh well he'll be in a position to sub him at half-time once again :? and bring dilly-dally Dallas on
LevLeeds
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Twitter: @Simonlev99

Post by LevLeeds »

Clarke seemed to get tackled to easily against Brum, to predicable?

Good to see Roofe back an start,,, believe Bamford should continue upfront, just need that bit of luck, not like he played badly, hit the post couple a goods saves keep him out.