QSI In Talks With Radz

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Re: QSI In Talks With Radz

Post by Gurj » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:27 pm

1964white wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:53 am
Simple conclusion is no investment on what is required.....no promotion

Could be our only opportunity under Bielsa so we must get it right this time Gurj
I have no doubts it will be our only opportunity now under MB, no way will he stick around for a 3rd campaign in Championship should that scenario arise.

So yes, absolutely Leon, we have to go for it and by go for it, I am not advocating Ridsdale type crazy spending, just want us to bring 3 players with real quality to supplement what we have already.
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:40 pm

https://www.arabianbusiness.com/sport/4 ... cial-Share

I'll clutch at some straws.

The only bit of that thats certain is if QSI were to be going to a bank then that is the bank they would go to seeing as the own a bit of it.

SG90
First Team
First Team

Post by SG90 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:18 am

That would be a worry if they need a bank loan to buy us. That's what the Glazers did at Man Utd and left them with huge debts, but we couldn't survive on the same level of debts as them. I never wanted them anyway, but certainly don't want them even more now.
Radz out now

lufc1304
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:56 pm

The rich don't spend their own money, they borrow from others in the hope that whatever venture they need capital for turns a profit, then they pay back the principal and trouser the rest.
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:13 pm

Whats really odd about this whole thing is everything can be traced back.

The journalists who keep mentioning it are all highly reputable and some clearly know Radz.

The French publication that ran the latest story Le Parisien.

They are owned by LVMH who QIA have a small share in and QSI are a subsidiary oF QIA.

And of course Le Parisien are a Paris based media source, strange.

Advertisment