Ouasim Bouy

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Re: Ouasim Bouy

Post by danhirons »

All these players we're already desperate to offload or offloaded already were Orta signings... Just saying...
gessa

Post by gessa »

It seemed as though he was one for the fiture when he arrived, not sure what's gone wrong. I suppose the club have to re-evaluate him now, see where his heads at. Then decide what to do with him.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

gessa wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:32 am It seemed as though he was one for the fiture when he arrived, not sure what's gone wrong. I suppose the club have to re-evaluate him now, see where his heads at. Then decide what to do with him.

He's 26, had 8 clubs. Hes too old to be one for the future and the number of clubs he's been at suggest something isn't right.

I think we took a chance, probably as an investment strategy and it hasn't paid off.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

radebe88 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:29 pm It has been suggested that some of the signings might have been favours etc. Agents etc getting involved. Hope it isnt the case

Seems odd to buy a player and then loan him out immediately
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

il Hay

@PhilHay_

Replying to

@BarneyStuart21

oh yes. Not sure exact amount but it’s a meaningful sum and I’m sure he was on more than Vieira when he signed. Deal runs to 2021. Leeds would happily kybosh it tomorrow.

Pretty clear this was a deal done as a favour for his agent.

So so weird.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Phil Hay assumes that this lad has also got promotion bonuses and whatnot in his deal.

Given he is probably on quite a wage, he isnt going to be cheap given his agent is no fool.

4 year contract.

Why hasnt any journalist outright asked Radz or Orta wtf was the point?

Dont believe for a second this was any more then Radz giving a powerful agents player a deal but why hasnt anyone ever asked them?
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom