MOT Forum & Fanbookz

Predict the scores...if you can! Just for fun....
LUFC game by game predictions - The Original Prediction Thread
"Predict Six" - Very popular non specific club prediction league
"FA Cup" Predictions thread is also very popular
Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome.
Shields53
Site Admin
Site Admin
Twitter: @motforum

MOT Forum & Fanbookz

Postby Shields53 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:13 pm

We are delighted to announce that MOTforum is now being supported Fanbookz – the go-to site for football fans, where there’s £1500 to be won every week in the prediction league.

MOTforum is fully signed up and reckon we know more about football than you lot. Disagree? Come and see if you can out-predict us here! And don’t forget, every week £1000 goes to the best overall predictor on the site while there’s also a tasty £500 prize for the person with the best single prediction.

Andrew Scherer, Marketing Manager of Fanbookz (and a QPR fan – he begs forgiveness), explains:

“We’ll save you the boring guff companies usually put here. We’re football fans like you, we like MOT Forum, and we want to get more Leeds fans chatting, predicting and winning on Fanbookz. We’re chuffed to be helping MOT Forum out, and if you’ve got a spare 5 mins we’d love it if you had a look around http://www.fanbookz.com. We want to provide a platform where fans can let off steam, celebrate, commiserate, mock, and share, and do so with thousands of others like them.

I’m all ears for suggestions and thoughts too – feel free to drop me a line (Andrew dot scherer @fanbookz.com) if you have any, I’d be delighted to hear from you.”

Shields53
Site Admin
Site Admin
Twitter: @motforum

Re: MOT Forum & Fanbookz

Postby Shields53 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:10 pm

They are giving away a £50 voucher for the Leeds club shop to the person top of the Leeds leader board at Christmas. And if they have 100 Leeds fans by then they'll double it to £100!

https://www.fanbookz.com/en/leaderboard ... t_winnings

Return to “MOT Prediction Forum”