XBox Kinect

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

XBox Kinect

Post by Gino 1959 »

Anybody had a go on this? Whilst all the games I have tried are cartoony it ain't half a bad way to keep fit ('cept I pulled a thigh muscle rifling one into the top corner last night!) - especially when you put the computer level to Champion

! The Sports pack is great for sweating off a few (Xmas) calories in football, table tennis and boxing - and you get a real laugh afertwards when replays of you running around your living room like a dork are shown!

Have not tried it after any booze yet, but I imagine it would be pretty hilarious.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Re: XBox Kinect

Post by dezzy »

My little brother has it at home, so must get back and rob it off him for a night or 2 looks amazing though. Imagine what we will be playing in ten years time!!
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
TSS
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by TSS »

I've got one but have barely used it to be honest with you.

None of the games currently available appeal to me too much, although I have had a few drunken nights on the sports pack - that should come with a health warning.
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Emsley »

Wii, connect and whatever the Playstation one is...
I got to be honest, suck.

Nintendo started the ball rolling but the amount of mainstream grabage on the thing is an insult to NES 8-bit warriors, they turned their back on the hardcore, I am mildly tempted for a Wii just to play mario galaxy one and two, but two games dont make me buy a console.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

The potential is enoromous tho' and I have read up on some of the upcoming games, which sound amazing. I been using it to shed a few pounds and get my heart working - and it is doing the job.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Gino 1959 wrote:The potential is enoromous tho' and I have read up on some of the upcoming games, which sound amazing. I been using it to shed a few pounds and get my heart working - and it is doing the job.
:thup:
Has it helped imporve your fitness levels a bit? I played it last week and wast a fan at all
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..