Dishonoured

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Dishonoured

Post by Gino 1959 »

Great game - combination of Bioshock and Assassins Creed - looks well, too.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team

Re: Dishonoured

Post by Kyle_5351 »

I did consider buying it, however I don't get to play a lot these days. As I was at the time still trying to complete Borderlands 2, I said to myself that I wasn't able to buy another game until I had finished it. Luckily enough I completed it yesterday, but I think I might buy assassins creed now :mrgreen:
Mort
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Mort »

Bought it and thought was ok. Not keen on first person view though. Of couse, now ACIII's out, it'll have to wait a year or so until I've finished that and maxed out the multiplayer! :-D
KEEP THE FAITH!
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Mort wrote:Bought it and thought was ok. Not keen on first person view though. Of couse, now ACIII's out, it'll have to wait a year or so until I've finished that and maxed out the multiplayer! :-D
Agreed - first person view not so good when in a fight scene - harder to judge what is going on - but still thought it was a very good game. Someone will buy me AC3 for Christmas when it is cheaper!
Mort
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Mort »

Gino 1959 wrote: Agreed - first person view not so good when in a fight scene - harder to judge what is going on - but still thought it was a very good game. Someone will buy me AC3 for Christmas when it is cheaper!

Got Special Edition for my birthday (gotta love my little girl!) and was playing on release date. Cool as ever, story mode much shorter this time though - finished that and up to level 14 on multiplayer!
KEEP THE FAITH!
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Emsley »

dishonred pretty good, but you have to check out hotline Miami.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Excellent new download content available and I will be back into this when I finish Hitman Absolution.