Battlefield 4

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Battlefield 4

Post by Gino 1959 »

Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
markolufc
First Team
First Team

Re: Battlefield 4

Post by markolufc »

Looks same as Battlefield 3 apart from the single player.

I'm not convinced, hoping we don't start to see a CoD like string of Battlefield games
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team

Post by Kyle_5351 »

markolufc wrote:Looks same as Battlefield 3 apart from the single player.

I'm not convinced, hoping we don't start to see a CoD like string of Battlefield games
:tup: this is what I'm afraid of. They will try and string games together each year to compete with CoD.

I loved CoD back in the day, but now it is just ruined :(.
markolufc
First Team
First Team

Post by markolufc »

The fact that CoD sells for its multiplayer (the campaign is nowhere near long enough unless you go for achievements), and that the multiplayer is practically the same every time, is sad.

I'd hate for Battlefield to go the same way. Battlefield 2, Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 all have their own uniqueness about them. Being the three that I've played for any extended period. I don't know how much changed since the multiplayer on the first Bad Company because I've not played the multiplayer.
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team

Post by Kyle_5351 »

markolufc wrote:The fact that CoD sells for its multiplayer (the campaign is nowhere near long enough unless you go for achievements), and that the multiplayer is practically the same every time, is sad.

I'd hate for Battlefield to go the same way. Battlefield 2, Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 all have their own uniqueness about them. Being the three that I've played for any extended period. I don't know how much changed since the multiplayer on the first Bad Company because I've not played the multiplayer.
I only play multiplayer these days.

The campaigns in a lot of the games are all similar to me and I have lost interest in them. In saying that multiplayer is going the same way in these games.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Picked this up brand new for €25 and it looks freakin' great! Xbox plugged into sound system and I fear for my foundations :-D CoD Ghosts was at a bargain price also buy shop guy said to avoid :shock:
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.