Arkham City

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Arkham City

Post by Gino 1959 »

One from the pile I had left behind whilst engaged in BS Infinite and FC3. Slow at the start, but I have really gotten into it. I love that stealth is pitted against weaponry and there are lots of side missions, puzzles, challenges, collectibles etc that make it a lengthy open world experience. Still refuse to play as Catwoman, tho' :|
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Arkham City

Post by Genghers »

Really addictive gameplay, loved the upgrade system. The Riddler challenges were some of the most fun parts I thought, kept me going a long while after finishing the story!
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team

Post by Kyle_5351 »

Great game imo.

Will need to play it again actually. Its been a while.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Kyle_5351 wrote:Great game imo.

Will need to play it again actually. Its been a while.
I'm still at it trying to gather enough trophies to progress Riddler side mission. I might have to rope in a nephew that will do it for me without any difficulty! And just realised I got a 2nd disc full of extras :-D
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.