Black Flag

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Black Flag

Post by Gino 1959 »

Been playing AC4 for ages now it is such an awesome game with the addition of an actual story rather than just running around hacking and slashing on the high seas. I'm going to be 'sad' when it finally ends!
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Black Flag

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Played the original ac3 enjoyed that so got the next one that came out but it just seemed to much. (If you know what I mean)
So never bothered with the rest
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Black Flag

Post by Gino 1959 »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:Played the original ac3 enjoyed that so got the next one that came out but it just seemed to much. (If you know what I mean)
So never bothered with the rest
This one is really good. I found it very cinematic. Plus you get to blow up British ships and cut down the Union Jack :mrgreen:
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Black Flag

Post by Genghers »

I got really bored during 3, so much so that I didn't get to the actual assassin bits :oops:

Is it necessary to have played 3 before this? I saw an incredible .gif of swinging between ships and combo kills from this...