FM 15 anyone?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
mav
First Team
First Team

FM 15 anyone?

Post by mav »

Anyone else here playing FM15?

I am in my first game of this and I am surprised how highly many of our players are rated! anyone else here playing?
Every game I predict a 3 - 1 Leeds win, I am traditional like that.
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Re: FM 15 anyone?

Post by Genghers »

I've not played it in a while, got us promoted easily first season. Some of them are overrated I think, though I'm not complaining!

Cook and Mowatt apparently have really good potential and Dawson has always ended up playing somewhere good on previous games (Liverpool last year on my game :shock: )

I find the difficulties really frustrating on FIFA though, Pro is way too easy, with teams rarely even getting a shot on goal in most games, but then they score with every attack on World Class... Been playing a lot of Football Manager recently, so not had much time for FIFA!

3rd season in, still in the Championship after losing in the play-offs against Norwich last season. Cook, Mowatt and Murphy are absolute beasts on that, Antenucci got 20-odd goals last season too.

......................................................................................................................................................

edit: Clearly completely misread the thread title. You'll get nowt to work with off Cellino, only way to get big bucks to spend is to hope for a takeover... Couldn't keep player of the season Adryan after his loan finished and had to stick with frees mainly, but they're slowly coming to the fore now.

Kept the diamond up for 2 seasons and it works fairly well, but got a couple of pacey wingers in this season and off to a flyer - 2nd after 12 games I think.