Retro tracktops in cotton??

For all your technical help queries. Ideas and suggestions for improvement also welcome.
mchldavies7
First Team
First Team

Retro tracktops in cotton??

Post by mchldavies7 »

trying to get hold of a retro tracktop circa 74-78 Admiral.. but does anyone know if there are any out there that are cotton and not polyester? have looked at the ones in the leeds online shop which are poly also have seen some slightly differrent ones on the' kitbag' site but doesnt state what they are made of..also looking for the small admiral badges that are omitted from the retro tops but are on the opposite side to the smiley badge on the original players tops..im not naieve i realise im unlikely to get what im after but if anyone can point me in the right direction id be very gratefull :)
"God will forgive them...he'll forgive them and allow them into heaven...i cant live with that"
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Retro tracktops in cotton??

Post by Twiggster »

Try http://www.retroleeds.com mate. The bloke behind it is a MOT member and may be able to help.
mchldavies7
First Team
First Team

Re: Retro tracktops in cotton??

Post by mchldavies7 »

already looked on there mate ..they just got hoody type tops not the actual tracktops,thanks for the help though twigg :wink:
"God will forgive them...he'll forgive them and allow them into heaven...i cant live with that"