avater and signature

For all your technical help queries. Ideas and suggestions for improvement also welcome.
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Twitter: lufcrace

Re: avater and signature

Post by LUFCRACE »

Bakerjamessteven wrote: No . I will get to today.... Thanks LUFCRACE for help.. :wink:
call me Race, or Anna. :wink: :bear:
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

LUFCRACE wrote:
call me Race, or Anna. :wink: :bear:
Dear Anna, I've done it. Got my picture of me and the boys on my avatar. Used the app you told me about .Once again thanks :wink:
really really enjoying MOT. But I keep making mistakes as you have properly noticed. :oops: look out for me
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Twitter: lufcrace

Post by LUFCRACE »

Bakerjamessteven wrote: Dear Anna, I've done it. Got my picture of me and the boys on my avatar. Used the app you told me about .Once again thanks :wink:
really really enjoying MOT. But I keep making mistakes as you have properly noticed. :oops: look out for me
Don't worry about it, MOT's a friendly place, we're only mean to people we've 'known' for a long time, and then it's only meant as teasing. We look out for our own on here :wink:
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth