You Tube acting up on MOT

For all your technical help queries. Ideas and suggestions for improvement also welcome.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Posted clips are taking an age to open, recently.....and "hanging" when you scroll past them, appearing in part, in the next post below.
Probs just a tweak needed? :duno:

P.S. no probs opening youtube clips from other messageboards I use.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: You Tube acting up on MOT

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Working fine for me.

All the BB Code does is insert a player hosted on YouTube, nothing runs through MOT or it's servers so should have no impact.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Weird I am only getting this on MOT?
gessa

Post by gessa »

I've had no problems either.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Very odd. What I'm getting is - someone posts an embedded youtube clip on here. Usually in the Music Forum.
I click on it and get a white box showing, where the clip should be. It can then take up to a minute for the clip to actually appear, so I can play it.
If I scroll past the post with the clip to the post below, whilst it is still playing - the you tube image is still visible OVER the following post. The youtube posted message scrolls up, but the youtube clip doesn't - making the following post difficult to read.
As I say, this is not the case when I watch embedded you tube clips on wacko or any other forums I use. :duno:
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds

Post by Dr.Leeds »

Twiggster wrote:Very odd. What I'm getting is - someone posts an embedded youtube clip on here. Usually in the Music Forum.
I click on it and get a white box showing, where the clip should be. It can then take up to a minute for the clip to actually appear, so I can play it.
If I scroll past the post with the clip to the post below, whilst it is still playing - the you tube image is still visible OVER the following post. The youtube posted message scrolls up, but the youtube clip doesn't - making the following post difficult to read.
As I say, this is not the case when I watch embedded you tube clips on wacko or any other forums I use. :duno:
It's fine for me must be your browser are you using internet explorer I use chrome never get any viruses me blah blah blah etc... :roll:
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Post by Martyn »

I have no issues either. Are YouTube implementing more country checking?

Anyone else outside the UK getting problems?
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Dr.Leeds wrote:
It's fine for me must be your browser are you using internet explorer I use chrome never get any viruses me blah blah blah etc... :roll:
As I said above - this ONLY happens on here, so it has nothing to do with my browser/viruses/geographical blocking.