Being logged out automatically

For all your technical help queries. Ideas and suggestions for improvement also welcome.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Being logged out automatically

Post by HarryofOz »

A few times over the last few week or so I've come on to the MoT forum only to find that I've been logged out and have to log in again. It's no big deal as it's only happened a few times but I wondered why it's happening.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Twitter: lufcrace

Re: Being logged out automatically

Post by LUFCRACE »

I get this sometimes.
Do you tick the little box saying 'keep me signed in'?
Also, (having just perused the FAQ section that we now have a nice link to) there is a similar box within the User Control Panel which you can check/uncheck. Dunno if that will help.
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Not changed any security settings.

You got cookies enabled? Not deleting browsing history on exit or anything?
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

I do have the keep me logged in box ticked, otherwise I'd have to log in every time

No, not cleared my cookies or anything like that, not deleting history or anything like that. Cookies are enabled.

Cheers
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.