Quotes

For all your technical help queries. Ideas and suggestions for improvement also welcome.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Quotes

Post by whiteswan »

becchio bear wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:08 pm what device are you using swan? I had that problem at work and did what Adam said earlier which was ctrl and F5 and it worked. I have a chromebook at home so no F5 but it is working here. :bear:
Using a samsung tablet bb....got Mr Swan trying to sort out and he mamaged to show me how to get the quote thingy. I can't see it but if I touch the top of someones post it comes up....hopefully. Thanks for your help. :)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

becchio bear wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:08 pm what device are you using swan? I had that problem at work and did what Adam said earlier which was ctrl and F5 and it worked. I have a chromebook at home so no F5 but it is working here. :bear:
Using a samsung tablet bb....got Mr Swan trying to sort out and he mamaged to show me how to get the quote thingy. I can't see it but if I touch the top of someones post it comes up....hopefully. Thanks for your help. :)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:13 pm FTFY Swannie ... no need to thank me :tup:

:)
You sabotaged my post :shock: ..... :whip:
hector

Post by hector »

whiteswan wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:38 pm You sabotaged my post :shock: ..... :whip:
Yup :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol:
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu