Quotes

For all your technical help queries. Ideas and suggestions for improvement also welcome.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Quotes

Post by whiteswan »

Is it just me but I'm not getting the name of who has been quoted. I'm having to scroll up all the time to try and find who has written the original piece that has been quoted.... :duno:
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: Quotes

Post by YorkshireSquare »

whiteswan wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:12 pm Is it just me but I'm not getting the name of who has been quoted. I'm having to scroll up all the time to try and find who has written the original piece that has been quoted.... :duno:
Testing....
whiteswan wrote: Is it just me but I'm not getting the name of who has been quoted. I'm having to scroll up all the time to try and find who has written the original piece that has been quoted.... :duno:
Testing....
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm...

I've upgraded the forum software to v3.2 but the style is still v3.1, looks like that may be the cause. Customising the new style version will take a while so might not be a quick fix.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Wow! Thank You for taking the time so quickly Shields. You do such a grand job with this forum :)
gessa

Post by gessa »

whiteswan wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:29 pm Wow! Thank You for taking the time so quickly Shields. You do such a grand job with this forum :)

Suck up .... :-D
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Not about Quotes but it is relevant to MOT since you fixed up the issue with the slowness.

Sorry to bother you, but I'm not getting notifications through my Tapatalk App.

Should I log out of MOT on there and log back in, or is it part of the update issues?
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz SLC 200."
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Statistics is like a young girl in a bikini
very often revealing, but more often than not
covering up the essentials.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them."
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is."
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Even the bad things are better than they used to be. Bad music, for instance, has gotten much briefer. Wagner's Ring Cycle takes four days to perform while a Take That tune lasts little more than three minutes.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"Fame is a communicable disease. If you get screwed by someone who's got it, you may catch it yourself."
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"Wherever there's injustice, oppression, and suffering, America will show up six months late and bomb the country next to where it's happening."
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Give a man a fish and you can feed him for a day
Teach a man to fish and you can get rid of him for a whole weekend.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

HarryofOz wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:57 am Not about Quotes but it is relevant to MOT since you fixed up the issue with the slowness.

Sorry to bother you, but I'm not getting notifications through my Tapatalk App.

Should I log out of MOT on there and log back in, or is it part of the update issues?
The Tapatalk plug-in hasn't changed, though this version does seem to be a bit s**t. I'll see if theres an update.
hector

Post by hector »

"What the F**k was that??" - Hirohito
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"A woman should dress to attract attention. To attract the most attention, a woman should be either nude, or wearing something as expensive as getting her nude is going to be."
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"Marijuana is self-punishing. It makes you acutely sensitive, and in this world, what worse punishment could there be?"
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Shields53 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:50 pm The Tapatalk plug-in hasn't changed, though this version does seem to be a bit s**t. I'll see if theres an update.
Thanks Adam
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

HarryofOz wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:12 pmThanks Adam
Not very punchy for a quote though is it?