Grayson, does he stay or go?

Comment on MarchingOnTogether.co.uk news stories.

Does Simon Grayson stay or go?

You may select 1 option

View results

YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Grayson, does he stay or go?

Post by YorkshireSquare »

I’m not sure I have an opinion either way on this subject but last night’s result has got me thinking about it. What do we blame for the poor performances of late? It is clear that there has been a lack of investment in the squad, transfer money has come in but little has been spent. We have made no impact in any recent transfer window apart from the odd loan signing here and there whilst watching some of our best players head out of the door. Danny Pugh at 500k is the biggest investment we have seen and he is hardly a player that inspires promotion.

Putting the lack of investment to the side though a good manager should still be able to motivate his team, be able to get the shape and balance of the team right and to cut out simple defensive mistakes. As Zigic slotted home his fourth last night Grayson stood on the touchline looking like a lost man, no plan, no ideas. All he could muster on the Yorkshire Radio post match interview was that with no sign of any more players coming in they would have to work to improve things on the training ground. But so far we have seen no evidence they do any work on the training ground, the same frailties and naiveties come back to haunt us week in week out.

With Ken Bates flying back from South Africa today the writing could be on the wall for Simon. So here is the simple question for you, does he stay or does he go?

Click to view comments to vote in and see the poll results.
Johnny Utah
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Grayson, does he stay or go?

Post by Johnny Utah »

I voted go...nowt to do with football although the lack of a decent kitty has hampered him a lot...but because he has #@cked his family over with his tawdry antics behind their backs.
KEN BATES IS AN EVIL CROOK
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

Voted for him to stay.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
LUFCCHEF84
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by LUFCCHEF84 »

GO........... Thank him for the job he has done whilst in charge, okay the lack of investment will hamper any manager, but to me he has completely run out of ideas.

We need a manager to come in breath a bit of life into the players,club,fans and everyone to do with LUFC. Help us maintain top half finish, keep players like Snoddy, Clayton etc interested in the summer. Get rid of the waste, Paynter, Forsell just to name a few. Bring in fresh, keen players not on loan, on permanent contracts. Players like Tommy Smith QPR, for example and push on from there.

Will it happen? Not with Bates in the driving seat!
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

PaulUSA
First Team
First Team

Post by PaulUSA »

Armed with this latest information, I will vote that he goes.
Helplessly hoping
Armleywhite

Post by Armleywhite »

PaulUSA wrote: Armed with this latest information, I will vote that he goes.
You'll get splinters in your arse!! :)