Leeds v Reading : Team/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

New coach.....first defeat in 5 matches.....changes may happen !

I really hope Darko doesn't make too many changes....the thought of a combination of Austin, Tonge & Murphy in midfield or Morison replacing either Doukara or Antenucci upfront would be a cause for concern !

Hope he goes with :

Silvestri

Byram Bellusci Pearce Warnock

Austin Bianchi Cook Sloth

Doukara Antenucci
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Re: Leeds v Reading : Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by Gurj »

Blimey, Leon you feeling ok ?! Austin in your starting XI :mrgreen: :roflmao:

Seriously tho, I agree with your whole 11 there.
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gurj wrote:Blimey, Leon you feeling ok ?! Austin in your starting XI :mrgreen: :roflmao:

Seriously tho, I agree with your whole 11 there.
I am Gurj even though normal service resumed for Rudi at Brentford :(

Glad you agree :tup:
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Post by Martyn »

Didn't see any of Brentford - is the consensus that 433 and diamonds are dead and we are back to 442?
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Guildford White wrote:Didn't see any of Brentford - is the consensus that 433 and diamonds are dead and we are back to 442?
We have to wait & see under Darko
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Post by Martyn »

Just interested that you picked a 442 and weasel was talking about Doukara and Antenucci as our starting strikers.
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Guildford White wrote:Just interested that you picked a 442 and weasel was talking about Doukara and Antenucci as our starting strikers.
Apart from Byram coming in for the suspended Berardi i picked the same team as Redfern did v Huddersfield

Doukara can play on the flank to give us formation options, unsure how we played it at Griffin Park
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

debating as to make our 1st visit this season or not.
theleedsmango
First Team
First Team

Post by theleedsmango »

Like that team 64, but I heard some talk that Cook looked a bit short of energy on Saturday; perhaps another game midweek might be too much?

Silvestri
Austin Bianchi Sloth
Doukara Antenucci Montenegro

We don't really have direct replacement for Cook so that above team might not offer enough in defence but would give us plenty of options going forward.
"Please understand that the theory that every Leeds discussion converges to a finite, but uninformed, debate on the Chairman is one we must all question and actively counter" - Stephen Hawkings
1964white

Post by 1964white »

theleedsmango wrote:Like that team 64, but I heard some talk that Cook looked a bit short of energy on Saturday; perhaps another game midweek might be too much?

Silvestri
Austin Bianchi Sloth
Doukara Antenucci Montenegro

We don't really have direct replacement for Cook so that above team might not offer enough in defence but would give us plenty of options going forward.
Yes friends at the game told me Cook was poor but the more experienced players around didn't perform too by all accounts so it remains to be seen if Darko will rest young Lewis. Montenegro would be an interesting choice, i see he is in the developement squad who are playing as i post
joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Post by joelufc20 »

Taylor

Norris
Wootton
Pearce
White

Tonge
Murphy
Austin

Morison
Hunt
Ajose
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND

[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
hector

Post by hector »

joelufc20 wrote:433

Taylor

Norris
Wootton
Pearce
White

Tonge
Murphy
Austin

Morison
Hunt
Ajose

:hahaha: :hahaha: :roflmao:
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
Brader
First Team
First Team

Post by Brader »

Yeah got my ticket for this. Will be my third?/fourth? leeds game this season and i fingers crossed wont be the first leeds loss that i can remember. I make it to about 4-6 home games a season and the Last loss i can remember was back towards the Premiership days.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Things must be improving at ER, following full coaches for the Bolton & Huddersfield games the Wolds Flyer is full for the Reading & Sheff Wed games which is unusual for evening & televised games :-D
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

joelufc20 wrote:433

Taylor

Norris
Wootton
Pearce
White

Tonge
Murphy
Austin

Morison
Hunt
Ajose
I saw what you did just then... a sort of UKip team.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

1964white wrote:
Yes friends at the game told me Cook was poor but the more experienced players around didn't perform too by all accounts so it remains to be seen if Darko will rest young Lewis. Montenegro would be an interesting choice, i see he is in the developement squad who are playing as i post
Image Careful Leon!!!! You are not allowed to mention "friends at the game" on here! Image

:twisted:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Twiggster wrote:
Image Careful Leon!!!! You are not allowed to mention "friends at the game" on here! Image

:twisted:
I have no doubt i'll hear from a few more on Wednesday night, good to hear the viewpoints from fans who are actually at the games.
Was speaking to Phil Beeton over the phone this morning about future aways, unfortunately i can't tick a new ground off my list as i unable to make the Rotherham game due to a prior engagement, had it been played on it's original date i'd have been there pending on tickets availability. Also missing Norwich as it is much too far for me travelling on a Tuesday night, would have cost me an arm & a leg though especially with the Canaries ripping Leeds fans off charging £40 for a match ticket.
So Cardiff is my next away at the end of October :shirt:
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

1964white wrote:
I have no doubt i'll hear from a few more on Wednesday night, good to hear the viewpoints from fans who are actually at the games.
Was speaking to Phil Beeton over the phone this morning about future aways, unfortunately i can't tick a new ground off my list as i unable to make the Rotherham game due to a prior engagement, had it been played on it's original date i'd have been there pending on tickets availability. Also missing Norwich as it is much too far for me travelling on a Tuesday night, would have cost me an arm & a leg though especially with the Canaries ripping Leeds fans off charging £40 for a match ticket.
So Cardiff is my next away at the end of October :shirt:
Agree with the £40 bit been a bit steep but remember we charge away fans I think about £36 to sit in a shitty west stand at least at Norwich the stand is better and the facalities underneath are far better than those at Elland road for the visitors,but at the end of the day it i8s getting an expensive hobby.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

1964white wrote:
PREZAKKERLY! We all need friends to guide you :tup:

1964white

Post by 1964white »

eastyorkshirewhite wrote: Agree with the £40 bit been a bit steep but remember we charge away fans I think about £36 to sit in a shitty west stand at least at Norwich the stand is better and the facalities underneath are far better than those at Elland road for the visitors,but at the end of the day it i8s getting an expensive hobby.
Yes £36 to sit in a dilapidated stand which has had not much modernisation since it was erected

Point is EY Norwich have been charging the likes of Charlton/Bournemouth/etc £30.....Leeds fans come to Carrow Road the price of a ticket is hiked 25% which is morally wrong imo :x