Ipswich v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Ipswich v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by weasel »

Against Derby we saw the game out well - against Ipswich it wasn't a case of seeing the game out given how early our goal came. Like you say these players will get better the more they play together and it might be the case that 1 or 2 loan signings could be key in January (presume we can loan but not buy with the FPP sh*t).
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

From watching United for many years this must go down as one of the worst performances I have ever seen.The team was disgusting they showed NO PASSION NO GUTS NO FIGHT NO PRIDE they were outclassed the foreign players in the team looked the worst but that's what you get.The whole team was at fault.Ipswich knew just what to do THEY COULD PLAY FOOTBALL WHEN NEEDED AND PLAY HOOF BALL WHEN NEEDED which caused us all kinds of problems.Once again the travellin fans were treated to a display to which they should be have there money refunded.But that will never happen.The subs that were used were made at the wrong time in Sharp you have a proven goal scorer did we play to his strenghth did we hell we tried to pass the ball through bad mistake United are not good enough for that kind of football.
ldsutd
First Team
First Team

Post by ldsutd »

eastyorkshirewhite wrote:From watching United for many years this must go down as one of the worst performances I have ever seen.The team was disgusting they showed NO PASSION NO GUTS NO FIGHT NO PRIDE they were outclassed the foreign players in the team looked the worst but that's what you get.The whole team was at fault.

EH!!!! where have you been? Just over the last year I have seen us play worse than that.