Leeds v Newcastle - Team/News/Reports

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Newcastle - Team/News/Reports

Post by 1964white »

Gurj wrote:I missed that too Gessa......wow 11 hour Bender......fair play mate....I am lucky if I can handle one of half that duration these days lol
I don't miss benders one bit tbh, the thought of self-inflicted illness doesn't appeal whatsoever anymore. Far too busy in my life to take time out to recover & believe me I'd need plenty of recuperation time if I went out on the lash these days

Everything done in moderation nowadays for this 'ol man :-D
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Haha, I can see where you are coming from Leon. The next morning I often think, why ?! LOL

But at the time if you are with a good set of friends or family the buzz of a few drinks and more while having a good catch up is hard to beat.
I
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
gessa

Post by gessa »

Gurj wrote:Haha, I can see where you are coming from Leon. The next morning I often think, why ?! LOL

But at the time if you are with a good set of friends or family the buzz of a few drinks and more while having a good catch up is hard to beat.
I
Exactly mate, don't hurt, well not too much, every now and again, we do 3/4 sporting events a year together, 3 booked for next year :-D , good times.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Norm wrote:None of us over 40 should go on benders - trouble is they sneak up on you don't they.
What seems like a good idea the night before........
Seemed a good idea 5 minutes before :-D , was only meant to be 6 hours and it just carried on.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote:Exactly mate, don't hurt, well not too much, every now and again, we do 3/4 sporting events a year together, 3 booked for next year :-D , good times.
Cheltenham Festival next up mate :beer:
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote:Cheltenham Festival next up mate :beer:
Correct. :-D
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Bet that is a fantastic day out. Been thinking about it for years but for one reason never got down there. Enjoy the 11 hour bender again mate :-)
gessa

Post by gessa »

Gurj wrote:Bet that is a fantastic day out. Been thinking about it for years but for one reason never got down there. Enjoy the 11 hour bender again mate :-)
A day on the Guinness mate, start about 10.00 down there with a breakfast, carry on until 9.00-10.00 in the local when we get back. Great day out, we've been generally lucky with the weather too this will be about our 15th year and we've only had rain once and we had it that cold one year it spoilt the day, we were perished . Thing is it started to go into the Wednesday now at one of the locals, watch it on tele bookie a 30 second stroll away. Going to be a biggie this year, mates 50th on the day we go and he is a beer monster.
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Sounds epic !! You guys have done brilliantly to keep it going for 15 years mate.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Gurj wrote:Sounds epic !! You guys have done brilliantly to keep it going for 15 years mate.
Started off with just 2 of us and as steadily grew .