Brighton v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: Brighton v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by Ratscoot »

paddy parrott wrote:Didn't see the game so only reading your comments and I suppose a lot of negatives.
Well lost to a good outdid and a team of some experience we didn't match I suppose.But we all must take heart from the season to date firstly our home record has to me dramatically improved i.e performance level and all round team effort.
So if we keep working and picking up points on the road and just trying to kee in top six or seven we are fine . Rememembering we are three good players missing and all is not lost not yet .MOT.
Nicely said Paddy, a loss away to the Championship top team isn't the end of the world, plus down to 10 men and they only scored because of two penalties, second shouldn't have been given IMO. Most of the team played below par Ronaldo the exception plus 3 quality players to return things are looking good let's keep backing Monk and the team I'd rather be where we are now than the last 10 years MOT
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Poor game all round. Disappointing to loose after our recent run but we are still missing a midfield. Be good to get some players back from injury and hopefully strengthen in the window.

Agree on comments re Jansson but goes for Bartley and Ayling just as much sometimes in that we are always keen to play the ball out, sometimes you just need to put your laces through it.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Shields53 wrote:Poor game all round. Disappointing to loose after our recent run but we are still missing a midfield. Be good to get some players back from injury and hopefully strengthen in the window.

Agree on comments re Jansson but goes for Bartley and Ayling just as much sometimes in that we are always keen to play the ball out, sometimes you just need to put your laces through it.
Getting our midfield players back will be key :tup: I personally thought Bartley & Ayling were poor last night, part responsible for the first penalty & Bartley for the 2nd one. Wasn't that impressed with the Seagulls tbh !
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Playing with ten men and losing to two penalties.
Phffffftttt... that was a victory... MOT