Visit to the Doctors

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager

Visit to the Doctors

Post by Drs.Dad »

I was suffering from severe headaches, which were blighting my life to a stupefying degree, so I went
to my doctor. He ran a battery of tests on me, then called me in for the diagnosis.

The doctor said: "Harry, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will
require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine
and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove
the testicles".

I was shocked and depressed. I wondered if I had anything to live for. I had no choice but to go under
the knife. When I left the hospital, I was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but I felt
like I was missing an important part of myself. As I walked down the street, I realized that I felt like
a different person. I could make a new beginning and live a new life.

I saw a men's clothing store and thought, that's what I need . . . a new suit . . . so I entered
the shop and told the salesman: "I'd like a new suit."

The elderly tailor eyed me briefly and said: "Let's see . . . Size 44 long."

I laughed. "That's right, how did you know?"

"Been in the business 60 years!" the tailor said.

I tried on the suit it fitted perfectly.

As I admired myself in the mirror, the salesman asked: "How about a new shirt?"

I thought for a moment, then said: "Sure."

The salesman eyed me and said: "Let's see, 34 sleeves and 16-1/2 neck."

I was surprised. "That's right, how did you know?"

"Been in the business 60 years."

I tried on the shirt and it, too, fitted perfectly.

I walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked: "How about some new underwear?"

Again, I thought for a moment then said: "Sure."

The salesman said: "Let's see . . . Size 36.

I laughed. "Aha! I got you there! I've worn size 34 since I was 18."

The salesman shook his head. "You can't wear size 34. Size 34 would press your testicles up against
the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache."