First Time

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager

First Time

Post by Drs.Dad »

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to meet, and have dinner with her parents.
Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would
like to go out and make love for the first time.

The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get
some condoms.He tells the pharmacist it's his first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for
about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.
At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack,
or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being
his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh,
I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy
quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer,
with his head down.

10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend,
"I had no idea you were this religious."

The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was THE pharmacist."

John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: First Time

Post by John in Louisiana »

:roflmao:

Reminds me of Phyllis Diller's joke about the young man who was about to get married and his intended had her heart set on a romantic honeymoon cruise.

The problem was, the young man had severe sea sickness. So prior to the wedding he went to the local chemist and asked for both prophylactics and Dramamine.

The chemist looked at him and said, "Oh son. If it makes you sick, why do it?"