Redders

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
CptCrash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Twitter: @foxobilly

Redders

Post by CptCrash »

What exactly is wrong with just giving to him for this season and next?
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Redders

Post by Twiggster »

CptCrash wrote:What exactly is wrong with just giving to him for this season and next?
I value him more for his academy work - Dawson, Cook, Mowatt etc.... He is Leeds 100% and I'd hate Cellino to sack him after a few bad results, if he should be restored as 1st team manager/coach.

Having sad that, his stats as 1st team manager/coach are superb this season, compared to Darko's. To gamble or not to gamble.... :duno:
CptCrash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by CptCrash »

Twiggster wrote:
I value him more for his academy work - Dawson, Cook, Mowatt etc.... He is Leeds 100% and I'd hate Cellino to sack him after a few bad results, if he should be restored as 1st team manager/coach.

Having sad that, his stats as 1st team manager/coach are superb this season, compared to Darko's. To gamble or not to gamble.... :duno:
Yep I know .... but (as I've just said on another thread) for 3 weeks we were really LEEDS again. the players, the fans, even the media... B'ham away felt great as I imagine Bournemouth did. 'Udders were blown away.... and now........... I agree it would need to be a secure appointment for 18 months that clearly is not in the DNA of MC but I ask again, what would be wrong?
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

Twiggster wrote:

per fkn zakly
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

CptCrash wrote:What exactly is wrong with just giving to him for this season and next?
1. its not his job
2 he hasnt been offerd it
3 carry on were he is doing a great job
CptCrash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by CptCrash »

woodfordwhites wrote: 1. its not his job
2 he hasnt been offerd it
3 carry on were he is doing a great job
Whilst we stagnate and embarrass ourselves! Oh great.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

CptCrash wrote:
Long term mate...Redders needs to be bringing the kids thru. Not put in the cellino firing line.
Like I posted on another thread - I'll be happy to see Redders stand in as caretaker again when Darko or any other future manager goes... (tomorrow for Darko?) - but I don't want Redders to be sacked when the inevitable "bad results" pile up.
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

CptCrash wrote:
get a fkn grip man stagnate bollox. give the man a fkn chance before you talk about stagnate.its a local derby s**t happens specialy to us no need to get on his back so soon and talk about redders taking over .
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Redders

Post by Martyn »

Aren't we all ignoring the elephant in the room here?

The reasoning seems to be that because Redders is good at his job we can't risk him being manager / coach because Cellino will fire him if he has a few bad results. Ergo, we shouldn't have good coaches that might get fired, we should just have coaches that are expendable.

Don't you see it? The problem isn't Milanic or Redders, the problem is Cellino
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
CptCrash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by CptCrash »

woodfordwhites wrote: get a fkn grip man stagnate bollox. give the man a fkn chance before you talk about stagnate.its a local derby s**t happens specialy to us no need to get on his back so soon and talk about redders taking over .
Good grip here thanks. He talks bollox, contradicts himself. Out of his depth. Give him a go ... utterly pointless. Enjoy the London air.
Armleywhite

Post by Armleywhite »

Guildford White wrote:Aren't we all ignoring the elephant in the room here?

The reasoning seems to be that because Redders is good at his job we can't risk him being manager / coach because Cellino will fire him if he has a few bad results. Ergo, we shouldn't have good coaches that might get fired, we should just have coaches that are expendable.

But people want instant results. What about what they want? However, being serious for a mo, imo, for what it's worth, give Redfern the chance to manage. He showed he had some talent a few weeks ago, but Cellino will always be more fickle than the fans. Do we stay with mediocrity of go with the chap that seems to be working well?
CptCrash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by CptCrash »

Guildford White wrote:Aren't we all ignoring the elephant in the room here?

I agree that we will go nowhere good long term under MC. My question was more a 'what would be wrong if he was really given 18 months' although accepting not in MC's DNA. So the why appoint him and fire him comments are somewhat wide of the mark.
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

CptCrash wrote:
Good grip here thanks. He talks bollox, contradicts himself. Out of his depth. Give him a go ... utterly pointless. Enjoy the London air.
the london air is poluted thankyou but then i read pollution enjoy your fresh irish air
CptCrash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by CptCrash »

woodfordwhites wrote: the london air is poluted thankyou but then i read pollution enjoy your fresh irish air
Not sure when Durham moved to Ireland but if I go there I'll take a breath! :lol: Life north of Watford gap you know. We have leccy too.
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

[quote="CptCrash"][/quote]

Not sure when Durham moved to Ireland but if I go there I'll take a breath! :lol: Life north of Watford gap you know. We have leccy too.[/quote
haha diffrent county then your closser to scotland just as mad on coal fuel. hands up there as soon as i see county i think ireland.you mad mick
CptCrash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by CptCrash »

woodfordwhites wrote:
Not sure when Durham moved to Ireland but if I go there I'll take a breath! :lol: Life north of Watford gap you know. We have leccy too.[/quote
haha diffrent county then your closser to scotland just as mad on coal fuel
:lol: yeah, much 'closser'. All Leeds aren't we, good to have chat not related to who should be a mod etc. Let's hope for happier games in next 8 days.
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

CptCrash wrote:
:lol: yeah, much 'closser'. All Leeds aren't we, good to have chat not related to who should be a mod etc. Let's hope for happier games in next 8 days.
happy days ahead for sure im not worried.but calling for heads so soon is madness,we got redders if we got to play offs and for some fkn crazzy reason the italalian sacked who ever manager i would trust redders to bring in the win :) WALL
CptCrash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by CptCrash »

:lol:
woodfordwhites wrote: happy days ahead for sure im not worried.but calling for heads so soon is madness,we got redders if we got to play offs and for some fkn crazzy reason the italalian sacked who ever manager i would trust redders to bring in the win :) WALL
:-D WAFLL for sure
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

woodfordwhites wrote: happy days ahead for sure im not worried.but calling for heads so soon is madness,we got redders if we got to play offs and for some fkn crazzy reason the italalian sacked who ever manager i would trust redders to bring in the win :) WALL
THIS I will agree with :tup: But as I have posted a few times tonight...Redders is the trusted stand in, but not the saviour!
Redders means "Saviors" or "Knights in Armour", in several languages BTW! :-D

Our future is with Neil at our academy. NOT as 1st team coach where he could be sacked from one day to the next by the mad spaghettiman! :roll:
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

CptCrash wrote:<BR abp="938"><BR abp="939">Not sure when Durham moved to Ireland but if I go there I'll take a breath! :lol: Life north of Watford gap you know. We have leccy too.
oh that durham http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH3mE5crzLI