Super League

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Super League

Post by whiteswan »

Out to the wing.....again
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

and again!
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote:I'm going have to increase the Cas score to 60 to 70 points with haif-time looming as this is embarrassing !!!
Clever clogs....again!
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote:Out to the wing.....again
Majority of Cas trys come from down the flanks

All the Leeds forwards can offer is going down the crowded middle of the tigers defence
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote:Clever clogs....again!
I could have been a rich man if I'd put a bet on City & Castleford
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Oh well, wakey Trinity on telly tomorrow away at St Helens. Probably be another cricket score. That reminds me, I have a dilemma tomorrow evening, Leeds united on tv, one day cricket international v West Indies and Trinity....
gotagetz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by gotagetz »

whiteswan wrote:Are you watching tonight? It's a very uncomfortable watch for us Leeds fans as you will have gathered from 64 ' s posts :(
Afraid not just been for a game if 5aside
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote:Must have missed that 64. Didn't see it
One of our players was short of the line as he grounded the ball for a try, then he tried to fool the ref by moving the ball forward with a deliberate double grounding

I've never walked out early when Leeds United have suffered a battering but I'd have been gone by half-time after witnessing that fiasco. Credit to Cas they were excellent & remind me of how the Rhinos were a few years ago
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote:Oh well, wakey Trinity on telly tomorrow away at St Helens. Probably be another cricket score. That reminds me, I have a dilemma tomorrow evening, Leeds united on tv, one day cricket international v West Indies and Trinity....
Easy decision for me as I'll be in the Leeds end :-D
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Bring your waterproof's Leon, think we are going to get soaked given the forecast for here all day today :-(
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gurj wrote:Bring your waterproof's Leon, think we are going to get soaked given the forecast for here all day today :-(
Aye the weather not looking good Gurj

I always go to football matches well prepared mate. Rarely feel cold when others around me are shivering :lol:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote:Aye the weather not looking good Gurj

I always go to football matches well prepared mate. Rarely feel cold when others around me are shivering :lol:
Have a good evening you two, let's hope it's a win for Leeds....
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

What a fantastic win for Wakey Trinity last night. It was a topsy-turvy game with Wakey going head and then St Helens going ahead, but a penalty try in the last few minutes saw trinity over the line, ( no pun intended) :lol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote:What a fantastic win for Wakey Trinity last night. It was a topsy-turvy game with Wakey going head and then St Helens going ahead, but a penalty try in the last few minutes saw trinity over the line, ( no pun intended) :lol:
Superb win :tup:

Saints got off to a shaky start
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Great win for the Rhino's last night... :-D
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote:Great win for the Rhino's last night... :-D
Cracking win after last week's fiasco at the Jungle. Catalans were unbeaten until the Rhino's hit them for 46
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

1964white wrote:Cracking win after last week's fiasco at the Jungle. Catalans were unbeaten until the Rhino's hit them for 46
Hetherington has given McDermott the next 4 games to turn things around or he`s gone with last nights game been the first of the four , I think a change of coach and backroom staff with new ideas would work , as well as a player cull would too which which would lower the wage bill / cap and enable us to bring in some much needed quality ., the Rhinos have some of the best youth in the country but the youth need experienced players around them week in week out to bring them on not crocked old timers who spend most of the season in and out of the team with age related injuries . would love to see a peacock + sinfield double act in charge

I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
1964white

Post by 1964white »

beer belly bert wrote:Hetherington has given McDermott the next 4 games to turn things around or he`s gone with last nights game been the first of the four , I think a change of coach and backroom staff with new ideas would work , as well as a player cull would too which which would lower the wage bill / cap and enable us to bring in some much needed quality ., the Rhinos have some of the best youth in the country but the youth need experienced players around them week in week out to bring them on not crocked old timers who spend most of the season in and out of the team with age related injuries . would love to see a peacock + sinfield double act in charge

Would be a dream coaching team Bert
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Fantastic win for Trinity this afternoon :-D but tinged with sadness that the Chairman has written in his programme notes that Trinity have no choice but to leave Belle Vue :cry:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Ps Not looking forward to Friday evenings game :(