Can't trust the English

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Can't trust the English

Post by John in Louisiana »

I have it on good authority, from a very smart legal person at Fox News, that English authorities using this web site have tapped my wires here in my home.

Mind you, I'm not accusing anyone. I'm merely repeating what this very serious person from Fox said. I will not apologize for saying someone in England is tapping my phones, because I'm not saying it; I'm merely saying that someone else - someone very serious - has said it. While I have no evidence, I can assure you that I have the best people working on it and you will be shocked when you see what they come up with. In two or three weeks.

Because it makes no sense to insult and alienate your enemies. They already hate you.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Can't trust the English

Post by HarryofOz »

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

MOT claim to fame is having Donald Trump as a member...hi Donald
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

If someone tried to shoot the president, do you think the secret service would shout 'Hey Donald, duck'?
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

BobHirst wrote:If someone tried to shoot the president, do you think the secret service would shout 'Hey Donald, duck'?
Boom tish :roflmao:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.