Happy birthday Ang (aka Becchio Bear)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Re: Happy birthday Ang (aka Becchio Bear)

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Sorry it's a bit late in the day but Happy Birthday BB , Ruby and Johns dad, hope you've all enjoyed your days
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote:Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. Happy birthday to Ruby, JIL's dad and t'other one.

Been into Leeds for lunch with my mum, sister, Thomas and Jacob (sister's 12 year old). Bit of a mix up and my middle Donny supporting son (lives in York but works in Leeds) was supposed to dine with us but sister booked the table too late and he had a meeting to attend so he just briefly met up with us and then wandered off hungry and alone! Had some lovely pressies, new sandals, perfume, perfumed candles, Game of Thrones Series 6 on DVD, beach dress, flowers and chocs and some LUFC dart flights :-D :bear:
Didn't she do well :clap:
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Happy birthday DoJiL
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Still 13th here BB but belated wishes. Glad you had a good time with your family.

Happy birthday (belated) to young Ruby Nick, and to your dad John.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

becchio bear wrote:Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. Happy birthday to Ruby, JIL's dad and t'other one.

Been into Leeds for lunch with my mum, sister, Thomas and Jacob (sister's 12 year old). Bit of a mix up and my middle Donny supporting son (lives in York but works in Leeds) was supposed to dine with us but sister booked the table too late and he had a meeting to attend so he just briefly met up with us and then wandered off hungry and alone! Had some lovely pressies, new sandals, perfume, perfumed candles, Game of Thrones Series 6 on DVD, beach dress, flowers and chocs and some LUFC dart flights :-D :bear:
Were you being too discrete to mention the new padlock for the shed?
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

rab_rant wrote:Were you being too discrete to mention the new padlock for the shed?
Lol of course, discretion is my middle name :wink: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.