Season Tickets - 2017/18

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Season Tickets - 2017/18

Post by 1964white »

Season Ticket prices frozen for existing Season Ticket Holders for the 2017/18 season
Leeds United can today announce that Season Ticket prices will be frozen for existing Season Ticket Holders for the 2017/18 season.

Regardless of if we win promotion to the Premier League or remain in the Sky Bet Championship, Season Ticket Holders can renew for the same price as last year.

Throughout our current campaign, the support at Elland Road has been instrumental in helping the team climb up the table, under the stewardship of head coach Garry Monk.

Average attendances have increased, with regular crowds in excess of 30,000 and 14 home wins to date and promotion now a real possibility.

Next season the club is once again aiming to encourage as many junior fans as possible to watch live football and experience the unique matchday atmosphere inside Elland Road and the major changes that were made to the Junior Season Ticket pricing structure last year, will once again remain the same for the 2017/18 season.

Speaking about the offer, chief executive Ben Mansford said: “We hope our supporters feel they have received value for their hard earned money this season so far and we are set for a very exciting end to the season.

“At Leeds United we currently have our highest number of Season Ticket Holders since 2004, we are keen to reward and thank our loyal support, so I hope the offer of a price freeze demonstrates just how important you are to us.

“Football isn't a hobby to supporters of this football club, it's so much more than that and I know you will show your support by renewing for next year if you can, you truly are a magnificent group of fans.”

As always, the cheapest way to watch live football throughout the year at Elland Road is by purchasing a Season Ticket. Significant savings of up to 36% were made by 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders, compared to match-by-match ticket buyers. In the 2016/17 season, North and South Stand adult Season Ticket Holders saved £251, with an adult in the West Stand and East Central Lower saving £298. Once again we are committed to our junior supporters, with Season Tickets available from £69.

KEY DATES

Tuesday 18th April- 2017/18 Season Tickets will go on sale, online or in person at Elland Road to existing Season Ticket Holders at the frozen price.

Saturday 6th May - Deadline to purchase a 2017/18 Season Ticket at the frozen price and for existing Season Ticket holders to guarantee use of their current seat.
Screenshot 2017-04-17 at 09.44.41.png
Existing Season Ticket Holders are reminded to keep their season cards safe at the end of the current season as we will be reactivating the 2016/17 Season Cards for the 2017/18 season.

The traditional application forms will be sent to all existing Season Ticket Holders over the next 10 days and we will be open at the West Stand Ticket Office from Tuesday 18th April.

Information for new applicants and hospitality prices will be announced at a later date
1964white

Re: Season Tickets - 2017/18

Post by 1964white »

Gold card for me again this season

Holiday final payment/car MOT/new spectacles/driveway maintenance/dental treatment during May are far more imperative bills to be paid

Don't do credit cards in my life, especially when LUFC have the audacity to add on a £15 surcharge a ticket even on the debit cards which is an absolute disgrace !
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

I'll be renewing mine before the price increase on 6th May and i've always done the interest free credit option but there's no mention of this.
The refund we're supposed to be getting of 25% from this seasons ticket cost is also very misleading as you have to apply for a refund by 30th April, this was apparently in the very small print on last years application form. Everyone on twitter is spreading the word about this and it looks like LUFC will have no option other than to extend the deadline as they will be sending out claim forms for people to fill in and return.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

rich_leeds64 wrote:I'll be renewing mine before the price increase on 6th May and i've always done the interest free credit option but there's no mention of this.
The refund we're supposed to be getting of 25% from this seasons ticket cost is also very misleading as you have to apply for a refund by 30th April, this was apparently in the very small print on last years application form. Everyone on twitter is spreading the word about this and it looks like LUFC will have no option other than to extend the deadline as they will be sending out claim forms for people to fill in and return.
Crafty sods Rich
Oscar
First Team
First Team

Post by Oscar »

1964white wrote:Gold card for me again this season

Holiday final payment/car MOT/new spectacles/driveway maintenance/dental treatment during May are far more imperative bills to be paid

Don't do credit cards in my life, especially when LUFC have the audacity to add on a £15 surcharge a ticket even on the debit cards which is an absolute disgrace !
Does buying the gold card make it easier to get away tickets Leon? and are there any other advantages of the gold card?

Ideally next season I would like to go to more away games if I can would you recommend the gold card for this mate?

I think the whole system for away tickets has changed since I stopped being able to go regularly to away games a few years ago.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gary Shaw wrote:Does buying the gold card make it easier to get away tickets Leon? and are there any other advantages of the gold card?

Ideally next season I would like to go to more away games if I can would you recommend the gold card for this mate?

I think the whole system for away tickets has changed since I stopped being able to go regularly to away games a few years ago.
You require a Gold card for aways Oscar if you haven't got a season-ticket

Other advantages are discounts at the club shop/Graveley's fish & chips shop/etc
Oscar
First Team
First Team

Post by Oscar »

1964white wrote:You require a Gold card for aways Oscar if you haven't got a season-ticket

Other advantages are discounts at the club shop/Graveley's fish & chips shop/etc
Thanks Leon, I will probably be buying a gold card then :-D .
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

Gary Shaw wrote:Does buying the gold card make it easier to get away tickets Leon? and are there any other advantages of the gold card?

You will need a gold card to apply for away match tickets but one thing to remember is that only a very small percentage are made available to Gold Card holders from the initial allocation of match tickets away season ticket holders get priorty then it is home season ticket holder,s followed by Gold Card holders i think the percentage for Gold card which are held back are approx between 15 and 20%.
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

Just ordered my season ticket for next season after form arrived in post now waiting for the form to enable me the claim my 25% refund on last season,s ticket which Cellino promised if we fail to make the play offs Leeds have said they have extended the deadline to claim from the 30th April thy awaiting to see what happens.
Oscar
First Team
First Team

Post by Oscar »

eastyorkshirewhite wrote:You will need a gold card to apply for away match tickets but one thing to remember is that only a very small percentage are made available to Gold Card holders from the initial allocation of match tickets away season ticket holders get priorty then it is home season ticket holder,s followed by Gold Card holders i think the percentage for Gold card which are held back are approx between 15 and 20%.
Thanks Mate :tup:
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by rich_leeds64 »

As of Friday 19th May 90% of ST holders had renewed.

As far as the refund situation goes LUFC put a post on the OS telling you how to go about it. As you'd expect it's not straight forward but I've applied so we'll see if it lands in my bank account.
They did say that many fans don't want the refund and are donating it to the academy.... That's funny because of the many,many fans I know non of them are donating!!
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Update this morning from LUFC .com over 17,000 season tickets sold and they are now selling them in the "cheese wedge" so that means it's going to be open every game.