Tom Lees

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Tom Lees

Post by dezzy »

How did we ever get rid of Tom Lees, stuck by him when he was young, learning his trade, them give him away for nothing!
Mabye a cheap buy back clause in the deal? Be a great partner for Pontus if we don't get Bartley back?
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Re: Tom Lees

Post by becchio bear »

This would be the same Tom Lees who just scored an own goal tonight in the play offs?? :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

dezzy wrote:How did we ever get rid of Tom Lees, stuck by him when he was young, learning his trade, them give him away for nothing!
Mabye a cheap buy back clause in the deal? Be a great partner for Pontus if we don't get Bartley back?
Pontus & Bartley are different class !
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

becchio bear wrote:This would be the same Tom Lees who just scored an own goal tonight in the play offs?? :bear:
No the one who is in the play offs and part of a defence that conceded 45 goals this season.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

1964white wrote:Pontus & Bartley are different class !
Agreed, but will we get Bartley back, deserves a shot in the prem, so cards stacked against a return?
If that were the case, would lees be a good replacement, with surely a buy back clause was inserted in the deal
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

dezzy wrote:Agreed, but will we get Bartley back, deserves a shot in the prem, so cards stacked against a return?
If that were the case, would lees be a good replacement, with surely a buy back clause was inserted in the deal
Had injury problems this season but if he recovers his Sheff Wed form Tom would be an asset to any club I suspect, doubtful the Owls will release him though !
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Never understood the fuss about Tom Lees. Was poor for us and whenever I have seen him since he hasn't really done anything to impress me. A slight step up from Cooper but not as good as Bartley and Pontus.